I'd like to take part in an online ArsMagica campaign exclusively as a player, preferably long-term. Anytimezone, most date/times available. While I'm looking for a longterm campaign I'll happily do a one shot with you or your group sogauge if we're a good fit or if it serves some other purpose.

This system/game is a long-terminterest of mine, so if you're looking for a player for Ars some timefrom now feel free to send me a PM about it regardless.

I've been playing rpgs for about 25years, no GMing. Any number of game-titles, but I've only done ArsMagica for 10-15 sessions about 8 years ago. I'll need to relearneverything, but that'll go fast enough.

Fantasy Grounds License:
Standard
Time Zone: Any (I'm at GMT+1 butit matters not)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time:Any
Term: Long term campaign
Voice: Yes, highly preferred.Any software. I have studio-quality hardware.
System Experience: 10-15sessions. Knew the rules fairly well (I don't any more) and have someinsight into the setting and Magi's role in it.
FG Experience: I have quite afew FG-sessions under my belt from various systems, both supportedand not. No Ars experience in FG tho.
Character Type Preferred:Illusionist and/or Hypnotist.

About Me: I'm a 40 yo European.More to the point I enjoy an immersive style of game-play, as opposedto goofiness. I enjoy spending time with my character to find ways ofmaking him come to life as it were. This also means I like tinkeringwith Covenant-stuff.

Regarding game-play I like both socialinteractions, discovery, and combat. I'm not particular about thebalance, but if the game doesn't contain at least two of theseelements it gets boring for me. I tend to make characters who areable to take part in each of these game-aspects in a meaningful way.

The characters I play tend to havemorals based in the setting. If you're comfortable seeing aplayer-controlled pet nobleman having his servant whipped for lettinga tray fall, I'm your man. If you're comfortable seeing aplayer-controlled Magi having a predominately pragmatic stance onmorals, I'm your man.

Otherwise we play to have fun. Theparticipants are more important than the characters, and the latteris designed to accommodate the former.

Please let me know if you're in need ofa player for Ars Magica. Also, I would appriciate tips on where toget in contact with people who might have a spot for a new player.
Kindly,