STAR TREK 2d20

Warforged integrated protection

Is there a way to turn these 3 choices into action menu commands?

I created them as armors, works fine that way, just toggle what type you wear.

I didn't think of that great idea thanks

Last edited by Lypse; April 20th, 2019 at 21:23. Reason: better screenshot

thanks im still learning how to customize this stuff. you are a gentleman and a scholar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lypse View Post
    I created them as armors, works fine that way, just toggle what type you wear.
    Hi.

I also had the idea of making them armors, but how did you add the Proficiency bonus to the AC?

Quote Originally Posted by GlassGEO View Post
    Hi.

I also had the idea of making them armors, but how did you add the Proficiency bonus to the AC?
    Hi Glass welcome to FG.

When you equip an armour FG assumes that you are proficient with it. Proficiency isn't assigned to the armour but to the character. If you open the combat stats (little magnifying glass in the middle of the first tab on the character sheet) you'll see a proficiency star which is lit by default. You need to untick that if you aren't proficient with the armour you are wearing. But if you are proficient you don't need to do anything.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Hi Glass welcome to FG.

When you equip an armour FG assumes that you are proficient with it. Proficiency isn't assigned to the armour but to the character. If you open the combat stats (little magnifying glass in the middle of the first tab on the character sheet) you'll see a proficiency star which is lit by default. You need to untick that if you aren't proficient with the armour you are wearing. But if you are proficient you don't need to do anything.
    Hi! Thanks! I've been watching your videos, at least I think they are yours.

To be clear though, the integrated of the UA Warforged add their proficiency bonus to their Armor Class.

I was trying to figure out how they coded that. But it looks like they just added the 2 as a flat bonus, and I'd just have to manually change it when the character leveled up.

Thread Information