DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 16 First ... 89101112 ... Last
    Your stuff is soooo great! Thank you!

Is the last update included into the Full Overlay Package or not yet?

Quote Originally Posted by AndreBLJ View Post
    Your stuff is soooo great! Thank you!

Is the last update included into the Full Overlay Package or not yet?
    Should be included Do you miss something in that extension?

Nope it's fully working! Sorry for asking before trying it out :P

Quote Originally Posted by AndreBLJ View Post
    Nope it's fully working! Sorry for asking before trying it out :P
    hehe, oki no worries

Hi, our group is just getting into using FG and have loaded your extension, mainly to use "keen" but, no matter what we try it doesn't seem to apply the effect.

GM applies effect "keen" to a character but when atk roll is made it picks up the "normal" threat range from the weapon but then doesn't seem to make it keen. Example, I used a rapier (threat 18) and rolled a 16 (hit) but no Crit generated?

This is almost certainly a PICNIC* issue but we could do with a steer please!! (*Problem In Chair, Not In Computer)

hm... unless if i'm missing something here, but you need not do more for keen than simply adjust your weapon crit range? (see image)

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by tahl_liadon; June 4th, 2020 at 01:25.
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Quote Originally Posted by DeChanterelle View Post
    Hi, our group is just getting into using FG and have loaded your extension, mainly to use "keen" but, no matter what we try it doesn't seem to apply the effect.

GM applies effect "keen" to a character but when atk roll is made it picks up the "normal" threat range from the weapon but then doesn't seem to make it keen. Example, I used a rapier (threat 18) and rolled a 16 (hit) but no Crit generated?

This is almost certainly a PICNIC* issue but we could do with a steer please!! (*Problem In Chair, Not In Computer)
    Hm, for me the effect works; can you send a screenshot maybe? Also, did you test it with or without other extensions?

@tahl_liadon: Sometimes people only have keen for a short time or for just one attack (as buff), then you may want to use an effect instead

What happens if character is using a reach weapon or they have SR, does the TDMG command account for this? If they have a reach weapon could give weapon Range quality that would account for reach.
    Last edited by dellanx; June 5th, 2020 at 03:31.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by dellanx View Post
    What happens if character is using a reach weapon or they have SR, does the TDMG command account for this? If they have a reach weapon could give weapon Range quality that would account for reach.
    No, they are not respected at the moment; I hadn't the time to add such details (and I honestly didn't think about these things; oh well, this means that the damn fire shield is still not fully automated! )

You should then turn the effect off for such enemies

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    No, they are not respected at the moment; I hadn't the time to add such details (and I honestly didn't think about these things; oh well, this means that the damn fire shield is still not fully automated! )

You should then turn the effect off for such enemies
    One could use "Ranged" for "Reach".

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Thread Information