FG Spreadshirt Swag

Actions Tab: Prepared Caster Question

Whenever I check all the uses of a spell for prepared spell casters, the program hides it from the list. I then have to go to the preparation view and scroll through all the spells to find it again. This gets pretty annoying because the program slows down when the list of spells is fully expanded and there are numerous times where we check off the spell before applying effects, mistakenly check off the spell, or need to go back and double check the spell description.

Is there a way to set it so it just checks off all the uses of the spell without hiding it from the list?

Welcome to the FG forums.

Each ruleset can do things differently so to fully answer your question we'll need to know what ruleset you are using.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Sorry, I'm playing Pathfinder 1e.

Blog Entries
    MOD: moved to PF1e Forum.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

There is a Mode field at the bottom of the PC sheet; that you can click on to change the sheet mode. The Standard mode will always show all spells/abilities, regardless of whether they are used up. (Combat mode is same as Standard, except it hides entries that are used up; Preparation mode is for setting up number of uses and memorized spells)

Regards,
    JPG

Is standard mode supposed to only show the prepared spells or the entire spell list? Right now it is showing the entire spell list which is causing some issues. The characters in my game are at a higher level now so they have a ton of spells in their list. I get the same problem in standard mode that I do in preparation mode where it's difficult to navigate through the list and that it bogs down the system. Ideally, I would like to only have the prepared spells show up and for them not to disappear when they are used. Is there a way to do this?

Thread Information