FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    so have a interesting question for you, is there any chance that sometime in the future you will ever plan on ever releasing the player option rules of Skills and power, combat & tactics and spell and magic. these rules would get me back into doing 2nd edition

Hi there,

as far as i know, it would requires some important changes to the mighty 2E ruleset as these books change how things are done very differently (close to 3E), However Sterno has produced an extension with some of the combat and tactics content. you can find it here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...le-house-rules and also in the forge.

The Skills & Powers system is way too flexible for how FG handles character creation, but the end result of character creation still ends up being an AD&D2e character. I'd say just create the characters outside of FG and then transcribe the result into the character sheet, and use Sterno's extension to implement the initiative and weapons rules. FG has token facing built in as an option, so just turn that on and you've got a working version of the Player's Option system.

2E - Adjustment
    This is an extension that focuses on making adjustments to the look of the Dungeons and Dragons Ruleset (2E) which are subtle adjustments but bring some comfort, especially for those who stream live from their game tables.
    The link to the extension in FORGE is: Fantasy Grounds Forge

The changes are:

1 - Decrease in the chat so that Combat Tracker can be inserted below the chat (Dungeon Master and Player).
    2 - Icons in player portraits are outside of it, thus allowing for a better appreciation of the art. (Players)
    3 - Greater spacing between the characters' portraits, thus allowing a choice of longer names. (Players)
    4 - Change the portrait of the Dungeon Master to a Beholder behind the shield (nothing better than a representation for the all-seeing) (Dungeon Master)
    5 - Adjust the arrows of selected token in Combat Tracker (Now the arrow no longer compresses the initiative die (Dungeon Master)
    6 - Adjustment on Party Sheet to allow longer character names (Dungeon Master)
    7 - Anchoring in panel mode by attaching itself to the edge of the bate and the side flap (this adjustment is exclusive for those who use the side flap and not the menu mode).

PS: If I knew a way to do anchoring for the 2 modes I would have done it.

OK, not sure if this is the proper place for this.

I own all the classic D&D bundle from around December of 21 and before. finally getting to poke around some more in it. I noticed that about two thirds of the adventures in the Library start with their TSR letter/Number code, keeping related adventures together, and the rest do not. I know it is not very significant, but is there any interest in trying to get all module titles listed with the code first in the Library?

anyway, hoping to try my hand at DMing a small group in the future.
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

Quote Originally Posted by Morenu View Post
    OK, not sure if this is the proper place for this.

I own all the classic D&D bundle from around December of 21 and before. finally getting to poke around some more in it. I noticed that about two thirds of the adventures in the Library start with their TSR letter/Number code, keeping related adventures together, and the rest do not. I know it is not very significant, but is there any interest in trying to get all module titles listed with the code first in the Library?

anyway, hoping to try my hand at DMing a small group in the future.
    I looked through the module list I had and it seems like 95% of them do have the letter id at the front. There are a few (I saw maybe 2-3?) that did not. All the rest of the modules do not have that sorta letter id as a product identification.

Is there something I'm missing?
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I am using Mad Nomad's Library UI so it may change something, will check later. Here is what I saw (some may not be adventures, wasnt sure)

2E Names all.PNG
    My First Mod PFRPG - Feats Extended, focusing on PF1e Feats and Racial Traits automation. It is open to community assistance. Here is the forum Link.

40+ PF1e Extensions & Modules I use, with links.

PF1E Coding Effects - Spreadsheet

Discord: Morenu

I am using Mad Nomad's Library UI so it may change something, will check later. Here is what I saw (some may not be adventures, wasnt sure)

2E Names all.PNG
    there was a change in nomenclature at some point. All the recent ones should start by DnD Classic etc now

2E Names all.PNG
    I can only speak to 2 of those listed (as I converted them), T1-4 was a super module so I went with it's full name instead of just the letter as most people know it as the name. Night below does not have a letter identification.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information