FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

AD&D 2E Extensions and Modules (Compatible)

If you're looking for extensions or modules that work with the 2E ruleset they'll be listed here.

Official Extensions and Modules:
    TBD

Unofficial Extensions and Modules:
    Last edited by celestian; June 27th, 2022 at 22:33.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I found some old OSRIC classes, items, races, and spells. I'd like to use them to run a 1e game. So, I started making a pregen PC, following your recent tutorial, but it seems when dragging in the race, the movement is not updated (still showing 0). Is this a but, or are these modules now deprecated?

EDIT: I also just noticed that it doesn't change the abilities either. It says in the chat "Dexterity is increased by 1, Constitution is decreased by 1," but no abilities are actually changed on the character sheet. I do have the 1e extension installed, by the way.
    Last edited by Gozer the Gozerian; April 28th, 2019 at 15:11.

I've noticed that when making an Assasin class, using Osric Classes II mod, when you make a level 1, all his thieving abilities are calculated, which is great. However, they are all put in the base score slot, and not in the race, armor, ability, base score slots. This makes it a little less ideal, in my opinion, for future calculations and to insure all the calculations are correct. Is it possible to get these put in the correct slots, or be like the thief in the PHB and just the base score added, then allow the player to put the actual adjustments in?

Quote Originally Posted by Gozer the Gozerian View Post
    I found some old OSRIC classes, items, races, and spells. I'd like to use them to run a 1e game. So, I started making a pregen PC, following your recent tutorial, but it seems when dragging in the race, the movement is not updated (still showing 0). Is this a but, or are these modules now deprecated?

EDIT: I also just noticed that it doesn't change the abilities either. It says in the chat "Dexterity is increased by 1, Constitution is decreased by 1," but no abilities are actually changed on the character sheet. I do have the 1e extension installed, by the way.
    Those are community made modules. I suspect they are not current with the 2E ruleset. I also believe someone is updating them.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Added Franky's NPC Generator - AD&D 2E NPC Generator
    ---

What about Sterno's Player’s Option crits, weapon vs armor to-hit automation, and more! ??
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...le-house-rules

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by galfaroth2000 View Post
    What about Sterno's Player’s Option crits, weapon vs armor to-hit automation, and more! ??
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...le-house-rules
    That's essential IMO.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

I made a module with OSRIC races, classes, non-magic weapons/armor, spells, and monsters. It contains full effects for abilities/spells/etc where it was possible, similar to the automation in the 2E PHB and MM.

A good companion to it, by AlterZwerg, is the OSRIC magic items mod.

Thank you for all the hard work!

Dungeonland (EX1) is a 1983 adventure module for the Dungeons & Dragons (D&D) ... The EX module code stands for extension, as the adventure is designed to be inserted as an independent addition to another, ongoing.

Thread Information