DICE PACKS BUNDLE

AD&D 2E N1: Against the Cult of the Reptile God feedback thread

If you have suggestions, feedback or bug reports for the adventure "Against the Cult of the Reptile God" please post them here.

If you have questions, suggestions, feedback or bugs please post them here.
    Last edited by celestian; May 20th, 2021 at 20:26.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I've been given the ok to link to tokens in the Monstrous Manual (and monster portraits). Update this coming Tuesday will include that change. Moving forward all adventures I put together will do this from the start.

Doesn't rule out "letter" tokens entirely but it will drastically reduce them.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Hi! Great work btw and thank you for bringing 2E to Fantasy Grounds, I have the reprints but never got round to playing it! Hopefully this will change now it is on Fantasy Grounds. I am just playing round with N1 atm and am not sure if this is an omission/error/ my inexperience with fantasy grounds or 2e... As a player, I have opened up the pregen cleric and notice that he doesn't have any spells. On the PHB, being a level 1 cleric, should he not have a spell? Many thanks for any reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Transmission89 View Post
    Hi! Great work btw and thank you for bringing 2E to Fantasy Grounds, I have the reprints but never got round to playing it! Hopefully this will change now it is on Fantasy Grounds. I am just playing round with N1 atm and am not sure if this is an omission/error/ my inexperience with fantasy grounds or 2e... As a player, I have opened up the pregen cleric and notice that he doesn't have any spells. On the PHB, being a level 1 cleric, should he not have a spell? Many thanks for any reply.
    They should. I just looked at Wendelain and in actions->powers there are spells.

Is this not what you see?

---

Wow, thank you for the quick reply!! This is embarrassing! yes it is there! I didn't have the char window open large enough to see that Powers Tab. Sorry, for the time waste but thank you very much! Can't wait to run this for my group! I look forward to any new 2E goodies you bring our way!

Btw, possibly another dumb question, can you run group initiative method on this or is it only individual? Also, are you planning any more tutorial vids for 2E? Because I will eat them up to!

Also a rules as opposed to ruleset question, how does the cleric have 2 spells? I thought they could only have 1 at level 1? or have I got that wrong?

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Transmission89 View Post
    Wow, thank you for the quick reply!! This is embarrassing! yes it is there! I didn't have the char window open large enough to see that Powers Tab. Sorry, for the time waste but thank you very much! Can't wait to run this for my group! I look forward to any new 2E goodies you bring our way!

Btw, possibly another dumb question, can you run group initiative method on this or is it only individual? Also, are you planning any more tutorial vids for 2E? Because I will eat them up to!

Also a rules as opposed to ruleset question, how does the cleric have 2 spells? I thought they could only have 1 at level 1? or have I got that wrong?

Thanks again!
    My pleasure to help.

There is group initiative for NPCs but not for PCs. You can ignore "individual" custom rolls and just let the system roll their generic initiative as a possible option.

Clerics with higher wisdom get bonus spells. That said, that is a pre-gen pc from the adventure and I used what was listed.

But based on 17 wisdom 3 first levels sounds right. Bonus spells are not currently automated but once you apply them to the spell slot they will continue to be updated when the character levels.
    ---

I've put together a set of maps that are higher resolution that can be used in this. I might integrate them into the product but if you'd like them you can find them here.

They are in the N1 section:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...9g&usp=sharing

Example of the first map.
    ---

Great maps!!! Many thanks.

Thread Information