5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: LF 2 Players

LF 2 Players

LF 1-2 players for our wed group at 9 EST. We use discoid. We play 9-12 weekly. Most of us have ultimate that are in the group. Trying to get a few more to always have a weekly group of 5-6 consistently. If interested, respond to this post or get ahold of me on discoid at Hydrogen#7687

I might be interested in joining depending on what you are playing. I'm only interested in 5e.

Last edited by PoohPuss; April 24th, 2019 at 21:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Jafo View Post
    I might be interested in joining depending on what you are playing. I'm only interested in 5e.
    5e is all we play. We do the adventures made by WotC as well as home brew adventures.

did you have this posted elsewhere? I am interested but new to FG. had help making an avatar though the FGC A unearthed arcana Revised Beast master Ranger with a flying monkey beast or can roll what is needed. No one ever mentions alignment, I love playing true neutral but will RP what ever is rolled.

I'm looking for a good Wednesday group. I'm pretty consistent with my attendance and I'm interested in playing any class character that the party may want to fill it's needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    I'm looking for a good Wednesday group. I'm pretty consistent with my attendance and I'm interested in playing any class character that the party may want to fill it's needs.
    Add me up on discoid and we can chat more. If interested definitely spot open.

Hydrogen, sent you a message on discord.

Hydrogen, hey Wednesday and the time frame is perfect for me. I would like to play an Eldritch Knight but I am open to anything that the party needs. I'm new to playing online. Do I need the Ultimate version?

3 of us have the ultimate version. Add me up on discoid and we can chat some. I’ll be away with holiday weekend. Can chat more mon/Tuesday and go over group and details. Have a good weekend.

Thread Information