FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 12 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Topdecker View Post
    Earlier, I had reported 'Morning Star' as missing. Later, on a whim, I decided to compare to the PDF (which I had not previously owned) and 'Mancatcher' is also missing. I think that it would be wise to check weapons in that alphabetical range to see if they exist. I did not check further due to limited time.

I'll do a walk through before next update and make sure to pickup any others missing.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Hi.

Table 60 in the PHB Reference Manual has an extra row that lists Paralyzation,. In the cell below it, it also lists Paralyzation. The extra row is unneeded.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Hi.

Table 60 in the PHB Reference Manual has an extra row that lists Paralyzation,. In the cell below it, it also lists Paralyzation. The extra row is unneeded.
    Thanks for the report, got it.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

In the PHB Table 12: Aging Effects, the header is misaligned with the columns.
    Table12.PNG
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ultimate License holder

Current Games: 5e Eberron, C&C

Quote Originally Posted by Slayveen View Post
    In the PHB Table 12: Aging Effects, the header is misaligned with the columns.
    Table12.PNG
    Indeed it was. I had fixed it in the document/ref-manual section but not in the table list section. Fixed for next update.
    ---

Not sure if it is intentional, but I am not finding any ANIMALS in the PHB. Was looking to buy a horse or a camel... Or a goat because I like watching halflings try to ride 'em.

Thanks!

Not sure if it is intentional, but I am not finding any ANIMALS in the PHB. Was looking to buy a horse or a camel... Or a goat because I like watching halflings try to ride 'em.

Thanks!

Those are "npcs/creatures" so would be from MM? I guess I could put an "item" in for just the price listing?
    ---

I would appreciate it - finding the price is what players want to do (and I don't need them in a MM).

I would appreciate it - finding the price is what players want to do (and I don't need them in a MM).

NP, I'll make sure they are in. The other missing items and weapons should show up on update around Tuesday.
    ---

I would want the players to have access to the horse stats in the event that it becomes involved in a combat. That would require it have an MM entry. Price is also important so it needs both MM and PHB entry.

Thread Information