FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 10 of 12 First ... 89101112 Last
    - Level 2 Divine Spell "Aid" should have a duration of 1 + 1 rnd/level, but the effect is coded to be 1 round/level.
    - The Level 6 Arcane spell "Ensnarement" is typed as "Ensarement"
    - The Level 1 Arcane spell "Friends" should give 2d4 charisma, but the effect is coded as 1d4 charisma (and probably needs to be in brackets as CHA: [2d4])
    - The Level 1 Arcane spell "Color Spray" has a typo in it's "Unconscious" effect (currently written as "Unconcious").
    - The level 1 Arcane spell "Reduce" does not have the damage effects coded into it's effects. The opposite version of it, "Enlarge", does seem to have both correct though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sterno View Post
    - Level 2 Divine Spell "Aid" should have a duration of 1 + 1 rnd/level, but the effect is coded to be 1 round/level.
    - The Level 6 Arcane spell "Ensnarement" is typed as "Ensarement"
    - The Level 1 Arcane spell "Friends" should give 2d4 charisma, but the effect is coded as 1d4 charisma (and probably needs to be in brackets as CHA: [2d4])
    - The Level 1 Arcane spell "Color Spray" has a typo in it's "Unconscious" effect (currently written as "Unconcious").
    - The level 1 Arcane spell "Reduce" does not have the damage effects coded into it's effects. The opposite version of it, "Enlarge", does seem to have both correct though.
    All of these were fixed based on Discord reports. Some wont show till next week due to timeframe they were reported in and submission deadlines.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

The 2nd level Divine spell "Know Alignment" should have a duration of 1 turn, but the effect is coded as 1 round.
    Edit: This is also true for it's reversed version, Undetectable Alignment.
    Last edited by Sterno; June 17th, 2020 at 21:09.

There's a variety of problems with the 2nd level Divine spell Spiritual Weapon's coded damage effect.

There is a minor problem of it using 1/5th caster level instead of 1/6th and not capping at level 13, but the main problem is that it has a custom die of 1d4 which isn't actually getting applied (at least, not for a 3rd level caster). I think the CL multiplier is trying to act on that custom die, because I noticed that the die appears for CL/2 and CL/3 but disappears for CL/4 and CL/5 when I tried toggling to see if there was CL/6.

The spell effect for the 1st level Arcane spell Spider Climb has a duration of CL*3 + 1. It should be CL*1 + 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Sterno View Post
    The spell effect for the 1st level Arcane spell Spider Climb has a duration of CL*3 + 1. It should be CL*1 + 3.
    Thanks for the heads up, got it.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

A few of the PHB spells are missing effects labels (detect charm, undectable charm for example). This wasn't an issue until the recent CT modification. Now on the DM side, clicking a player that owns these spells in the CT throws up error logs.

The spells show up as a blank line on the CT actions tab. The quick temporary fix was to simply open the spell on the character sheet and add an effects title in the powers tab.

I wasn't thinking ahead enough to write down the errors, sorry. Just remember it saying "nil value" and pointing to the powers, and I was able to narrow it down from there.

Quote Originally Posted by gbhenderson View Post
    A few of the PHB spells are missing effects labels (detect charm, undectable charm for example). This wasn't an issue until the recent CT modification. Now on the DM side, clicking a player that owns these spells in the CT throws up error logs.

The spells show up as a blank line on the CT actions tab. The quick temporary fix was to simply open the spell on the character sheet and add an effects title in the powers tab.

I wasn't thinking ahead enough to write down the errors, sorry. Just remember it saying "nil value" and pointing to the powers, and I was able to narrow it down from there.
    That is one of the fixes I submitted for next weeks update. Not adding the effect to those spells but adding additional sanity checking to make sure that doesn't happen. Now it will show as [Eff] if the effect string is blank.

That said, I will update the phb version of spells with missing effect tags at a later date.
    Last edited by celestian; January 15th, 2021 at 19:47.
    ---

Thanks Celestian. One of my players and I were saying you probably already had a fix ready

Hi Celestian,

Re the Stoneskin spell,currently a "skin" is only removed when the player is succesfully hit. Whereas the "skins" should be removed whenever the protected creature is "attacked" regardless of rolls as per spell description. Is it posisble to ammend this please?

Thanks.
    Last edited by sadwargamer; April 28th, 2021 at 23:06.

Thread Information