FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011
    Hi Celestian. I think this is the proper place to put this rather than in ruleset feedback. Curious about the Palidin aura of protection effect. Currently it is: Paladin Aura(SELF); IFT: ALIGN(evil);AC: 1;

So this seems like it will make the paladin's AC 1 better if the creature attacking is evil.

The description of the aura of protection is "A paladin is surrounded by an aura of protection with a 10-foot radius. Within this radius, all summoned and specifically evil creatures suffer a -1 penalty to their attack rolls, regardless of whom they attack".

So it seems like the more correct effect would be: AURA:10 foe violet;IF:ALIGN(evil);ATK:-1 (I chose violet for the color of my aura on the map!). So like the description of the aura, this would lower the attack roll of any evil foe within 10 feet.

Let me know your thoughts...
    Last edited by sasaki; October 28th, 2021 at 03:38.

Quote Originally Posted by sasaki View Post
    Hi Celestian. I think this is the proper place to put this rather than in ruleset feedback. Curious about the Palidin aura of protection effect. Currently it is: Paladin Aura(SELF); IFT: ALIGN(evil);AC: 1;

So this seems like it will make the paladin's AC 1 better if the creature attacking is evil.

The description of the aura of protection is "A paladin is surrounded by an aura of protection with a 10-foot radius. Within this radius, all summoned and specifically evil creatures suffer a -1 penalty to their attack rolls, regardless of whom they attack".

So it seems like the more correct effect would be: AURA:10 foe violet;IF:ALIGN(evil);ATK:-1 (I chose violet for the color of my aura on the map!). So like the description of the aura, this would lower the attack roll of any evil foe within 10 feet.

Let me know your thoughts...
    Thats because when the PHB was created, auras didn't exist. It could be added in NOW but im a bit worried about changing it because it presumes you have tokens on the map... as it would not work if they were using theater of the mind ... where as the other method works always.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Content Bundle (All The AD&D Content)
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    My Twitch Channel for AD&D and FG related streams (See schedule for live days)
    My YouTube for FG related Tutorials and AD&D Actual Plays
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Under the Mage class in at least the PHB and Complete Wizard's handbook, there's a typo.
    Where it says "Allowed Armor: None", the "N" in "None" is bold, and there's an extra space "N one"

Quote Originally Posted by Tensin View Post
    Under the Mage class in at least the PHB and Complete Wizard's handbook, there's a typo.
    Where it says "Allowed Armor: None", the "N" in "None" is bold, and there's an extra space "N one"
    Corrected these, they will go out when there is a update to them. Don't want to push it out for typos for now
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Content Bundle (All The AD&D Content)
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    My Twitch Channel for AD&D and FG related streams (See schedule for live days)
    My YouTube for FG related Tutorials and AD&D Actual Plays
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information