DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Could we get a few examples of scrolls with divine/arcane spells on them with the effects configured properly to appear on the PC and NPC Actions tab under the Powers sub-tab?
    it's not something I automated. All of the scrolls that I used just had the text of what spells were on it. You can however Drag and drop spells into the powers tab on the item.

something like that tho ive not tested all the specifics it shiould mostly work.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    it's not something I automated. All of the scrolls that I used just had the text of what spells were on it. You can however Drag and drop spells into the powers tab on the item.

something like that tho ive not tested all the specifics it shiould mostly work.
    This is great and easy for the end user... beautiful implementation.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Wasn't sure if I should make a new thread for this. I noticed that the weapon speeds for the Axe +1, Axe +2 and Axe +3 are incorrect. I think they were calculated from a weapon speed of 5, but a non-magical Hand Axe has a weapon speed of 4. So the Axe +1 should have a weapon speed of 3, the Axe +2 a weapon speed of 2, and the Axe +3 a weapon speed of 1. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by MrHack View Post
    Wasn't sure if I should make a new thread for this. I noticed that the weapon speeds for the Axe +1, Axe +2 and Axe +3 are incorrect. I think they were calculated from a weapon speed of 5, but a non-magical Hand Axe has a weapon speed of 4. So the Axe +1 should have a weapon speed of 3, the Axe +2 a weapon speed of 2, and the Axe +3 a weapon speed of 1. Thanks!
    Found and corrected. Somewhere between the PHB and the DMG they got slower Also saw that the throwing axe did not have weapon entries and set those.

Thanks for the report. This should be updated next week.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I noticed that when I'm dragging magic weapons onto the Inventory tab of a characer, they display a different name there and on the Actions tab. The actions still apply the right bonuses and effects, and you can still open the item and see its magic properties correctly, however.

For example, when I drag in a +2 Longsword or a Javelin of Lightning, they show up as a Longsword and a Javalin (note the spelling) instead on the Inventory and Actions tabs (weirdly, Javelin is misspelled when this happens, but it's not misspelled on either the standard weapon lists or magic weapons list).

Thanks again...I really appreciate your efforts with this ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by MrHack View Post
    I noticed that when I'm dragging magic weapons onto the Inventory tab of a characer, they display a different name there and on the Actions tab. The actions still apply the right bonuses and effects, and you can still open the item and see its magic properties correctly, however.

For example, when I drag in a +2 Longsword or a Javelin of Lightning, they show up as a Longsword and a Javalin (note the spelling) instead on the Inventory and Actions tabs (weirdly, Javelin is misspelled when this happens, but it's not misspelled on either the standard weapon lists or magic weapons list).

Thanks again...I really appreciate your efforts with this ruleset.
    Those are the non-ID'd names.
    ---

I was stocking a parcel and I noticed something.

Treasure Table 84: Treasure Type B, Magical Items

It will auto generate magic armor just fine, but it doesn't generate the magic weapons. It just lists it as "Weapon" in chat and in the parcel.

Quote Originally Posted by gbhenderson View Post
    I was stocking a parcel and I noticed something.

Treasure Table 84: Treasure Type B, Magical Items

It will auto generate magic armor just fine, but it doesn't generate the magic weapons. It just lists it as "Weapon" in chat and in the parcel.
    Thanks for the report. I'll submit the fix so it's in next Tuesdays update.
    ---

Thanks Celestian. Appreciate the work you devs are doing.

The Ring of Fire Resistance has RESIST:fire;DDR: 2 fire;

My understanding of ring is that it does not confer half damage so the RESIST effect should be removed,
    I believe it should also have the SAVE: 4 fire; effect added?
    Above should be applied to Frostbrand, Potion of Fire Resistance etc.

Obviously the ring is messed up around very large and hot fires as some could do less than 10pts stated e.g., Hell hound.

Is there an option to give immunity to non magical fire as I think IMMUNE: fire; is against all fire - not essential just a thought.

Andy

Thread Information