DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last

AD&D 2E Dungeon Master Guide feedback thread

If you have suggestions, feedback or bug reports for the AD&D 2E Dungeon Master Guide please post them here.

So, with that said if you have questions, suggestions, feedback or bugs. Please post them here.
    Last edited by celestian; May 20th, 2021 at 20:24.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    Great work on the rollable treasure tables.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Hey Celestian,

Per your instructions in the 1st post, a bug (just a typo) in the DMs Guide, chapter 14 / Movement / "Raods and Trails".

Do you want this type of information?

Rook

by the way - I'm back to smoking and it's your fault

Quote Originally Posted by Rook View Post
    Hey Celestian,

Per your instructions in the 1st post, a bug (just a typo) in the DMs Guide, chapter 14 / Movement / "Raods and Trails".

Do you want this type of information?

Rook

by the way - I'm back to smoking and it's your fault
    Perfect, fixed. You'll see updates on Tuesdays and this will be one of them.

As to smoking, you should be smoking less cause you're so busy having fun
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Ok, so I rolled a treasure type roll, redirected it into the parcel table, watched it go to town on the rolls, and was just jaw-dropped amazed at how awesome the automation was for that. Fantastic job.

I noticed that one image for the DMG is in the AD&D 2E DMG group and the others are in DMG.

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Eru the One View Post
    I noticed that one image for the DMG is in the AD&D 2E DMG group and the others are in DMG.

Looks like that little bugger was a stray image. Cleaned out for next update.
    ---

First this could go in any of the current rule set threads, I chose this one because it is slowing down my conversion of a module.

Celestian, I do not know if I missed a option I should have turned on, if this is an intentional feature, or something else all together. I have noticed that when I open any item say a spell I can only get one pop up. Example if I open say Magic Missile then open Charm person it keeps only one pop up open closing Magic Missile and being replaced by Charm person. These are category specific, in other words I can have one spell pop up, one skill pop up, one NCP, Etc.. at the same time but only one of each. If this is a feature can you explain why you chose to go this route instead of how 5E is where you can get multiple items? Or if I am doing something wrong do you know what it is and how I can fix it?

It makes it a bit difficult to compare contrast or move quickly on some generation of items as a DM.

(Ok just tried something and found a work around, Hitting CTL then clicking on the item will produce a second of the same type. Is there any way to make this permanent so you do not have to hit CTL?)

Thanks
    Last edited by Merell; April 28th, 2019 at 10:34.

Blog Entries
    It is a design choice by Celestian.
    ctrl+click is the inbuilt work around.
    there is also an extension that disables this feature.

Ok now I'm laughing at myself. I browsed through 61 pages of the original post of the 2E rule set to find that extension you mentioned Dammed. Then I stopped to think about it and have decided I will just use the CTL+Click if I want more than one copy open. It dawned on me that it is very annoying to have to close the 300+ windows you open before you decide to close them. Ha brilliant move on your part Celestian.

Thank you both for your time.

Thread Information