DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 39 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Any hint on when more 2E content will be available in the store?

Quote Originally Posted by Beerbelly View Post
    Any hint on when more 2E content will be available in the store?
    There are a couple items in the approval process right now. Depends on WotC's approval/QA schedules but I gather it's 2 weeks to a month generally? I've got 1-2 items I'm going to submit probably this weekend and 1-2 in 2 weeks (I'll be off traveling for my day job).
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I noticed that the original Ad&D rules set parcels are called "loot" I much prefer this to the generic "Parcel" used in other core rule sets. No chance of getting it changed back or changed to "Treasure"?

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    I noticed that the original Ad&D rules set parcels are called "loot" I much prefer this to the generic "Parcel" used in other core rule sets. No chance of getting it changed back or changed to "Treasure"?
    The change back from loot to parcel was requested by QA. It also matches the other rulesets so there is more familiarity with it.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    The change back from loot to parcel was requested by QA. It also matches the other rulesets so there is more familiarity with it.
    You could change loot to parcel. Then you could make an extension to change it back to loot if you personally prefer that.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    You could change loot to parcel. Then you could make an extension to change it back to loot if you personally prefer that.
    Indeed you can and I almost suggested that
    ---

the most obvious solution is of course to change all the over rulesets to "loot"! "parcel" is lame

I love the way the NPC sheets have been improved on the 5e sheets in that you can drag stuff like spells and equipment and effects on to them just like a character sheet . Hover I noticed that if you add multiple missile weapons like javelins to the equipment tab its not copied on the actions tab

is it possible to add extra spell slots to the character sheet to reflect things like Rary's mnemonic enhancer?

I posted this in the extensions thread, but it should probably have been posted here. I don't know how to delete posts, so it's still over there as well, but here is my issue:

I found some old OSRIC classes, items, races, and spells. I'd like to use them to run a 1e game. So, I started making a pregen PC, following your recent tutorial, but it seems when dragging in the race, the movement is not updated (still showing 0). Is this a bug, or are these modules now deprecated?

EDIT: I also just noticed that it doesn't change the abilities either. It says in the chat "Dexterity is increased by 1, Constitution is decreased by 1," but no abilities are actually changed on the character sheet. I do have the 1e extension installed, by the way.

2nd EDIT: Adding a class to the character also does not change the attack matrix numbers - they remain all 20s.
    Last edited by Gozer the Gozerian; April 28th, 2019 at 17:41.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    I love the way the NPC sheets have been improved on the 5e sheets in that you can drag stuff like spells and equipment and effects on to them just like a character sheet . Hover I noticed that if you add multiple missile weapons like javelins to the equipment tab its not copied on the actions tab

is it possible to add extra spell slots to the character sheet to reflect things like Rary's mnemonic enhancer?
    Drag/drop and item into inventory will not be added to the actions tab if said item name already exists. You can (in the actions tab) right click and "clone" a attack if you want to replicate it for some other type.

Right now, the only way to add extra slots is to tweak the number listed while in prep mode in actions/powers. I'm looking at adding options to deal with variances (custom, items/etc) but it's down the road. I'll have to add a "config" for spells much like ability scores and saves listing the base value and then the modifier fields with a total....

Quote Originally Posted by Gozer the Gozerian View Post
    I posted this in the extensions thread, but it should probably have been posted here. I don't know how to delete posts, so it's still over there as well, but here is my issue:

I found some old OSRIC classes, items, races, and spells. I'd like to use them to run a 1e game. So, I started making a pregen PC, following your recent tutorial, but it seems when dragging in the race, the movement is not updated (still showing 0). Is this a bug, or are these modules now deprecated?

EDIT: I also just noticed that it doesn't change the abilities either. It says in the chat "Dexterity is increased by 1, Constitution is decreased by 1," but no abilities are actually changed on the character sheet. I do have the 1e extension installed, by the way.

2nd EDIT: Adding a class to the character also does not change the attack matrix numbers - they remain all 20s.
    I can't speak to the state of the OSRIC modules and their language formatting or data (matrix/hit values) matching the current 2E ruleset. I believe Hawkwind was updating them for the community?
    Last edited by celestian; April 28th, 2019 at 22:01.
    ---

Thread Information