Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. #31
    JohnD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Winnipeg Canada
    Posts
    4,386
    Blog Entries
    1
    Ah very nice.
    DMing since 1979. Ultimate License holder.

    Currently GMing:
    * Yggsburgh and Castle Zagyg - Castles and Crusades Greyhawk (Mon/Fri - on hiatus)
    * Temple of Elemental Evil - Castles and Crusades Greyhawk (Thursday - on hiatus)
    * 2e Greyhawk (Wednesday)

    Thanks for 7+ years of gaming via FG my friends (2e / 3.5e / Rolemaster Classic / Castles & Crusades / Pathfinder / Savage Worlds / 5e).

    There/Their/They're are all different words and do not mean the same thing.

  2. #32
    Hi!

    First, thanks for the awesome ruleset!

    I was creating a new character and like how I could drag a class from the PHB. If you go deeper into the class, there is a tab with various levels (up to 20). Is there a way to allow a new character to use this tab? That way, if I needed an NPC to start at a higher level I could just select the correct level and move on.

    Thanks again and thanks for taking feedback/ request!

    -Brad

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Culdraug View Post
    Hi!

    First, thanks for the awesome ruleset!

    I was creating a new character and like how I could drag a class from the PHB. If you go deeper into the class, there is a tab with various levels (up to 20). Is there a way to allow a new character to use this tab? That way, if I needed an NPC to start at a higher level I could just select the correct level and move on.

    Thanks again and thanks for taking feedback/ request!

    -Brad
    No, the "advancement" levels are applied when you drag/drop based on the level that the character has already. So if the character is level 3 it will get the "level 4" entry. It's not possible to drag level 10 out and drop it on a character.
    ---
    DM/Play: AD&D (any flavor)
    Coding the Official AD&D Ruleset

  4. #34
    Thanks for the quick reply! Didn't notice before the correct button to drag and drop. This seems easy enough. Just bump up the XP's and then "advance" to the level I need.

    Thanks again!

  5. #35
    damned's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    18,607
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Culdraug View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply! Didn't notice before the correct button to drag and drop. This seems easy enough. Just bump up the XP's and then "advance" to the level I need.

    Thanks again!
    The correct way is to keep dragging the class on to the sheet until you have the correct level.
    This will do a lot of the leveling improvements for you.

    MoreCore - Generic Ruleset
    --- Projects ---
    Extensions | Tutorials | MoreCore | MoreCore Themes | Call of Cthulhu | Maelstrom | FG Con

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    The correct way is to keep dragging the class on to the sheet until you have the correct level.
    This will do a lot of the leveling improvements for you.
    Damned is correct. EXP is irrelevant when it comes to drag/dropping the class and gaining a level. You can drag/drop the class w/o the experience changing at all. If you haven't already done so I'd highly recommend watching the character sheet tutorial I put together in January.
    ---
    DM/Play: AD&D (any flavor)
    Coding the Official AD&D Ruleset

  7. #37
    I tried loading the Simple Brown and Simple Grey themes. The right side icons come up about the same size as the top right icons. I tried scaling from 70 to 100 but they still come up tiny. The image is at 70.

    It is the same with Grey.

    Dungeon uses labeled buttons instead of image buttons so it doesn't have the problem.

    theme_brown_icons.jpg

  8. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    I tried loading the Simple Brown and Simple Grey themes. The right side icons come up about the same size as the top right icons. I tried scaling from 70 to 100 but they still come up tiny. The image is at 70.

    It is the same with Grey.

    Dungeon uses labeled buttons instead of image buttons so it doesn't have the problem.

    theme_brown_icons.jpg
    I'll submit a tweak and see if that can be added. These themes aren't mine so it'll have to go through review by someone else.
    ---
    DM/Play: AD&D (any flavor)
    Coding the Official AD&D Ruleset

  9. #39
    hawkwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    London Calling
    Posts
    2,184
    Celestain did you add any additional effects or does your rule set parse any additional phrases for character sheets and NPC's compared with the 5e/core base?
    Ultimate licence
    GMT Time zone-
    quiet pirate daring wizard
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com (alternate server is cm.fg-con.com)
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers
    https://discord.gg/2Q5v4Pz
    ON DMS Guild http://www.dmsguild.com/product/2246...&filters=45680
    http://www.dmsguild.com/product/2205...&filters=45680

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    Celestain did you add any additional effects or does your rule set parse any additional phrases for character sheets and NPC's compared with the 5e/core base?
    Code:
          "BSTR", -- base strength
          "BDEX",
          "BINT",
          "BCHA",
          "BCON",
          "BWIS",
          "BPSTR", -- base percent strength
          "BPDEX",
          "BPINT",
          "BPCHA",
          "BPCON",
          "BPWIS",
    
          "BAC",      -- base AC
          "BRANGEAC", -- base ranged AC (attack is via range)
          "BMELEEAC", -- base melee AC
    
        -- also added these effect tags
        --"TURN",
        --"TURNLEVEL",
        --"SURPRISE",
    There is also "DA" which is damage absorb. Example: Protection From Fire;DA:[$DIVINE*12] fire
    Last edited by celestian; April 25th, 2019 at 16:49.
    ---
    DM/Play: AD&D (any flavor)
    Coding the Official AD&D Ruleset

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in