FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 39 First 1234513 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Added a Dwarf PC tonight. When put on the CT, automatically gets the IFT: TYPE(orc,goblin); ATK:1 effect. Problem is Orcs and Goblins are Type "Humanoid" so the bonus is not applied.
    Fixed. Added a few others I missed as well and some additional humanoids. (Will update Tuesday).
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    Here's another one for you.

Cleric turning undead... it works nice by the way... put an unidentified undead in the CT (Zombie, Common), player turns and is successful - player output displays Zombie, Common instead of Unidentified Creature.

Issue is that players know what the unknown creature is when it's identity has not been revealed.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Here's another one for you.

Cleric turning undead... it works nice by the way... put an unidentified undead in the CT (Zombie, Common), player turns and is successful - player output displays Zombie, Common instead of Unidentified Creature.

Issue is that players know what the unknown creature is when it's identity has not been revealed.
    Found, fixed. Thanks!
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

maybe i'm doing it wrong but on the action tab under spells on the character sheet when I choice preparation mode i cant select which spells to memorise, consequently no spells appear when i go into combat mode

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    maybe i'm doing it wrong but on the action tab under spells on the character sheet when I choice preparation mode i cant select which spells to memorise, consequently no spells appear when i go into combat mode
    You can memorize spells from any mode, set the display to "Actions".

---

ah i see what i was doing run, i was looking for something to tick on the right hand of the character sheet like in the 3.5 and 5e rule sets

So we were playing a quick intro 2E game today and noticed something we couldn't really figure out. During combat sometimes when we rolled a to-hit roll the text would be a dark purple color but other times it would be a faint blue color. We couldn't figure out why it changed colors or what causes it, so I'm hoping you can explain. I figure there is a reason but couldn't figure it out.

Is there a way to do 5' grid squares or is 10' all we can do? Seems like most maps these days (at least the ones I have) make more sense with 5'.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    So we were playing a quick intro 2E game today and noticed something we couldn't really figure out. During combat sometimes when we rolled a to-hit roll the text would be a dark purple color but other times it would be a faint blue color. We couldn't figure out why it changed colors or what causes it, so I'm hoping you can explain. I figure there is a reason but couldn't figure it out.
    Blue is miss, red is hit. Purple is fumble/crit (natural 1 or 20) . When saving or making a skill check green is successful save.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Is there a way to do 5' grid squares or is 10' all we can do? Seems like most maps these days (at least the ones I have) make more sense with 5'.
    You will first need to place a grid on the map then you can see this option: Click the hash to expand the map buttons, one is the size of each grid. YOu can change the text to 5ft, 5yd, 10ml or whatever you like.

---

I see, that is great, thanks!

Thread Information