DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 19 of 39 First ... 9171819202129 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by jab112 View Post
    I'm getting the error in fgu "Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/manager_char.lua"]:328: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)" when working with npc.
    Please give the exact items you are working on and what npc.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Opening NPC character sheet form NPC menu. Happen with MM and TOEE.

I opened NPCs from MM and ToEE in FGU and get no errors. I had local copies as well and opened those and they generated no errors.
    Last edited by celestian; September 8th, 2020 at 19:57.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    Do you have any active extensions?
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

I'm having an issue with some of the "Complete" handbooks, Tome of Magic, and Faith & Avatars in Unity. Clicking the class links in Library, a lot of the links for tables in the Class window show up as a blank "new story" instead of the actual table.

Quote Originally Posted by gbhenderson View Post
    I'm having an issue with some of the "Complete" handbooks, Tome of Magic, and Faith & Avatars in Unity. Clicking the class links in Library, a lot of the links for tables in the Class window show up as a blank "new story" instead of the actual table.
    I loaded all the completes, I don't have the other two, but the class links in library seem to be working fine for me. Are you running any extensions?

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    I loaded all the completes, I don't have the other two, but the class links in library seem to be working fine for me. Are you running any extensions?
    I had the same experience as esmdev including when I tested Tome and Faiths. Classes displayed as expected.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Just the Dungeon theme and the 2E decals.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I had the same experience as esmdev including when I tested Tome and Faiths. Classes displayed as expected.
    Classes show up just fine, it's the links to the tables that aren't working. Here's a screenshot that probably explains it better. Just grabbed a Wild Mage from Tome of Magic for an example.

Empty Links.png
    Last edited by gbhenderson; September 22nd, 2020 at 19:03.

Quote Originally Posted by gbhenderson View Post
    Just the Dungeon theme and the 2E decals.

Classes show up just fine, it's the links to the tables that aren't working. Here's a screenshot that probably explains it better. Just grabbed a Wild Mage from Tome of Magic for an example.

Empty Links.png
    Ah, that is more clear. Sure enough the "READ ONLY" PHB broke more things in the handbooks. I'll go over the Complete books. Franky will have to fix the other 2.
    ---

Thanks Celestian! Do I need to post somewhere else for Franky? As you can tell by my post count, I'm a forum newbie.

Thread Information