DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LOS FOR Keep on the Borderlands

The store shows Los, but I don't seem to have in the mod I just broute.

What are the names of the maps are you looking at that don't have LoS? I can pass along to the DLC developer.

Regards,
    JPG

For the keep and the cave for the pc

Just got the background on this one. The module was incorrectly listed as having LoS, and was released prior to the LoS features being available. The DLC developer (who is also the 2E ruleset developer) does not currently have the bandwidth to make these changes.

If you would like a refund, please contact our Support team via the link at the top of the web site, and they'll get you refunded.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks for your help Moon Wizard.

Hello! I've noticed that the Keep on the Borderlands module looks to have duplicated The Caves of Chaos DM's map over The Caves of Chaos - PC map. This would be the interior, tunnels map that shows the secret doors, pit traps, etc., not the Overland map. Was curious if anyone else was able to duplicate this? If so, I'm hoping we might see a fix for this soon? If not (and it's just me), does anyone have a quick tip on how to correct this? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by northcw View Post
    Hello! I've noticed that the Keep on the Borderlands module looks to have duplicated The Caves of Chaos DM's map over The Caves of Chaos - PC map. This would be the interior, tunnels map that shows the secret doors, pit traps, etc., not the Overland map. Was curious if anyone else was able to duplicate this? If so, I'm hoping we might see a fix for this soon? If not (and it's just me), does anyone have a quick tip on how to correct this? Thanks!
    Welcome to the forums. I don't have this module but in Unity maps can have more than one layer and each layer can have different visibility options. So the player map will be set to being visible to all whilst the DM version of the map will be set to visible to DM only; thus the players won't see it. If you unlock the map you'll see the layers and the visibility settings on the right hand panel. Does this answer your question?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Brilliant! Thanks Zacchaeus. I do indeed see two layers to the map. And thanks for the welcome. I've been playing on FG since 2006 but thought today was a good day to make my first post.

Thread Information