STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: BECMI Editions?

BECMI Editions?

Are there any chances to see BECMI editions as an official product in the FGU Line, but not as now, as part of 2-nd Edition Rule System? Remember that BECMI is an incredible game system and there are some whole board games, based on it, like "Dragon Quest" and "The New Easy to Master Dungeons & Dragons Game (the Black Box)". Please!
    Last edited by Lothur; July 28th, 2023 at 03:17. Reason: Add "the Black Box"

Blog Entries
    The Wizards hold their licenses pretty tight.
    I have not seen any discussions on SmiteWorks getting a BECMI license.

There is also the OSE system in the Forge if you want another option.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothur View Post
    Are there any chances to see BECMI editions as an official product in the FGU Line, but not as now, as part of 2-nd Edition Rule System? Remember that BECMI is an incredible game system and there are some whole board games, based on it, like "Dragon Quest" and "The New Easy to Master Dungeons & Dragons Game (the Black Box)". Please!
    Pretty sure you can run BECMI in the official OSE ruleset now . . . > BECMI Extension for OSE2

See also > Update for OSE on Fantasy Grounds
    Last edited by GunnarGreybeard; July 28th, 2023 at 18:48.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Thread Information