FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 26 of 39 First ... 16242526272836 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by gbhenderson View Post
    Found some typos in the extended spell progression tables in Faiths & Avatars.

Extendend Priest Spell Progression
    Level 33 should be 10 10 10 10 9 9 9

Extended Wizard Spell Progression
    Level 12 should be 4 4 4 4 4 1
    Level 25 should be 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 4
    Level 28 should be 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6
    Level 33 should be 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7

Extended Bard Spell Progression
    Level 3 should be 2
    Level 5 should be 3 1
    Level 7 should be 3 2 1

Wouldn't have even noticed these if it hadn't been for the level 28 wizard spells (6 6 7 7 7 6 6 6 6).
    You might want to find the Faiths and Avatars thread and post that there or start one named such. I am not the author of the product and it's not a ruleset specific issue. You can also send it to the FG support email.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thanks Celestian. Sorry to be a pita all the time!

The 2e (well 1e) game we are playing does not use size adjustments for NPC initiative. There is a feature to turn this off which is great but it seems to only apply when NPC inits are rolled using the combat tracker menu. When I first drag an NPC from the list to the CT, it seems to apply the size adjustment regardless of the option setting. Minor issue and an easy workaround to turn off auto init but just FYI.

I do want to say thanks for putting this ruleset together, though. It has been great being able to play our old campaign online after a couple of decades hiatus due to life and geography.

I haven't found any real issues and I'm really enjoying the system Thank you. Im not positive you are the original creator for Classis AD&D for FFGU but if you are, Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Doggiemudflap View Post
    I haven't found any real issues and I'm really enjoying the system Thank you. Im not positive you are the original creator for Classis AD&D for FFGU but if you are, Thank you!
    Celestian is the ruleset developer for D&D Classic since long before there was an official license to present. He has done an awesome job.

I noticed that allot of the rule books for 2 ed are missing such as Skill and powers and others
    I can get a full list if needed.

What are the chances that they will be added?
    Last edited by agantcheff; June 3rd, 2021 at 22:36.

Blog Entries
    Welcome agantcheff

These books can take a hundred hours or more to convert. They are converted by community developers and generally they convert products that interest them, that they have time to do and that the Wizards allow FG to convert.

Quote Originally Posted by agantcheff View Post
    I noticed that allot of the rule books for 2 ed are missing such as Skill and powers and others
    I can get a full list if needed.

What are the chances that they will be added?
    Hi agantcheff

Thank you for your interest, on top of what dammed stated, there s also a rule set compatibility. Some rules in Skills and powers might if not impossible to add into the current 2E ruleset. Implementing them would require some major changes.
    Sterno has created an extension adding additional 2E features, have you had a look at it?

Please do not share nor request access to copyrighted material not available through official channels, and approved by the publisher.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information