FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 13 of 39 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by under_score View Post
    This means that to find my own story groups, I have to scroll past over 40 groupings every time I want to open something. It's pretty awful organization and FG won't let me delete those while the modules are loaded. Any way to clean this mess up?
    Attachment 30260
    Another easier way is to isolate you story info comming up. To do this go to the top of the story area and pick the pull down where you are getting the story info. Should be catagories with "All", " (New)", "Players handbook" etc.. your story content should be in the "New" area. That shoul give you only your story info.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Merell View Post
    Another easier way is to isolate you story info comming up. To do this go to the top of the story area and pick the pull down where you are getting the story info. Should be catagories with "All", " (New)", "Players handbook" etc.. your story content should be in the "New" area. That shoul give you only your story info.
    This was fixed in the update yesterday, however, this is not necessarily true: you can make your own subcategories and divide up entries that way.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    PHB/DMG/MM shouldn't have Story entries. Just a reference manual. I must have inadvertently exported those on the last update. I'll make sure the next update corrects that.
    The issues specific to those products should be resolved now (update yesterday).
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Is there any way we can change the sphere drop down in the spells list to a checkbox instead? So you can just select all the spheres you get and see them all rather than one at a time?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanaric View Post
    Is there any way we can change the sphere drop down in the spells list to a checkbox instead? So you can just select all the spheres you get and see them all rather than one at a time?
    Oh that's a nice idea. I guess you'd also need a secondary radial to indicate whether you get complete access to the sphere or just secondary (up to 3rd level or whatever it is).
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaric View Post
    I added this to the list when you asked about it the last time

This is on the task list but I am not sure currently how best to do it w/o hacking and overriding CoreRPG code, which I'd rather avoid. When I do decide to do it more than likely it'll be something that will work for all filters.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Good Day All
    I believe I found a slight typo error in the Danger at Darkshelf Quarry module.
    The Mudtiger (2 HD) has an AC of 14 while the other Mudtigers all have AC 6.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkon View Post
    Good Day All
    I believe I found a slight typo error in the Danger at Darkshelf Quarry module.
    The Mudtiger (2 HD) has an AC of 14 while the other Mudtigers all have AC 6.
    Huh... interesting thanks for pointing that out I'll get that fixed.

- John Diefenbaker

I've been creating the documentation for the AD&D ruleset. I am still working on it but have the bulk of the character sheet details done.

AD&D 2E ruleset documentation.

I'll chip away at the various pieces like items, powers and effects as I time permits.

The upcoming version of the ruleset will link to these pages moving forward.
    ---

I get a Script Error when I add items to the pc inventory. This is in FGC, FGU is working fine. "Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_string.lua"]:81: attempt to get length of local 'set' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_string.lua"]:81: attempt to get length of local 'set' (a nil value)"

Thread Information