FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 39 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Gozer the Gozerian View Post
    I’m using the OSRIC classes, and then trying to edit the matrices, but I’m not able to, as they come up as read only.
    Correct, as mentioned in Discord that won't be changed until the ruleset is next updated. I believe you should be able to use the test "channel" if you want to do it right now tho.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Just passing by to let you know that I, like fellow Drvolk, have been fiddling with a LPak translation of the ruleset for brazilian language, and just would like to point out that there is a bit of a mess with the strings: char_label_turndetail, char_label_turnlevel, char_label_turn and their tooltip versions.

They may have been swapped, you can notice right now that at the Combat Calc window, on the top left it's written "Turn", instead of "Level". And I'm not sure that the tooltips showing that the turn button should be that one. You may want to take a look to make sure every string is on the right place, but this is by no means a harmful thing as it does not interfere gamewise.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr0W View Post
    Just passing by to let you know that I, like fellow Drvolk, have been fiddling with a LPak translation of the ruleset for brazilian language, and just would like to point out that there is a bit of a mess with the strings: char_label_turndetail, char_label_turnlevel, char_label_turn and their tooltip versions.

They may have been swapped, you can notice right now that at the Combat Calc window, on the top left it's written "Turn", instead of "Level". And I'm not sure that the tooltips showing that the turn button should be that one. You may want to take a look to make sure every string is on the right place, but this is by no means a harmful thing as it does not interfere gamewise.
    I've updated the task to include this bit. I do have several other things ahead of this but it will get done.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

surprised to see complete fighters and all that stuff on. Can't wait to see what comes next!

Your's and Drvolk's issues are addressed and will show up in Tuesdays update.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I've updated the task to include this bit. I do have several other things ahead of this but it will get done.
    Hi celestian,

i saw that "the task" was marked as "completed" and i updated the new 2E ruleset yesterday. But the list of "static text" entities within the XMLs i found in the current ruleset seams to be not getting smaller (see attachment).

Is it still in progress or does it mean that these entities would not be changed for any reason at all ?

thanks for your awesome work!

drvolk
    Attached Files Attached Files

On the party sheet could it be possible in the future to drag parcels on the left hand of the xp tab so that you can easily award xp for treasure and magic items?

Quote Originally Posted by drvolk View Post
    Hi celestian,

i saw that "the task" was marked as "completed" and i updated the new 2E ruleset yesterday. But the list of "static text" entities within the XMLs i found in the current ruleset seams to be not getting smaller (see attachment).

Is it still in progress or does it mean that these entities would not be changed for any reason at all ?

thanks for your awesome work!

drvolk
    Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Your's and Drvolk's issues are addressed and will show up in Tuesdays update.
    The updates won't show until Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    On the party sheet could it be possible in the future to drag parcels on the left hand of the xp tab so that you can easily award xp for treasure and magic items?
    That's an interesting idea. I'll see what I can come up with.
    ---

While teaching some tips and tricks for Fantasy Grounds I noticed a few "bugs", if I can call them that.

If you roll initiative from the hotkey bar, it actually allows you to roll initiative once again instead of blocking it from rolling it twice. When attacking using a ranged weapon from the hotbar, it doesn't auto reduce ammo. But then, I noticed that the ammo reducing also doesn't work on the 5e ruleset, so should it be reported somewhere else?

Blog Entries
    While teaching some tips and tricks for Fantasy Grounds I noticed a few "bugs", if I can call them that.

If you roll initiative from the hotkey bar, it actually allows you to roll initiative once again instead of blocking it from rolling it twice. When attacking using a ranged weapon from the hotbar, it doesn't auto reduce ammo. But then, I noticed that the ammo reducing also doesn't work on the 5e ruleset, so should it be reported somewhere else?
    Many things get their links broken when you copy to the Hot Key bar.
    The HotKey copies the roll to the HotKey but links are lost.
    It is not peculiar to any ruleset - it is common across all rulesets.

Thread Information