FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 22 of 39 First ... 12202122232432 ... Last
    One work around for #2 you could make an item that would put the character to the next encumbrance level and name it Injury then put it on their character, assuming you are using encumbrance rules.

You can't change move base with an effect, but it's pretty simple to set on a character.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I'm not clear on what you mean on 1. Can you show me in a SS or something what you mean (in EFFECTS section).

Currently there is not an effect that will adjust move base.
    Effects vs Adv.Eff.png
    I meant EFFECTS (from 1) can not use variable (dices) duration as Adv. Effects (2)

Btw. Tnkz for your solutions Merrel and Sterno.

Quote Originally Posted by galfaroth2000 View Post
    Effects vs Adv.Eff.png
    I meant EFFECTS (from 1) can not use variable (dices) duration as Adv. Effects (2)

Btw. Tnkz for your solutions Merrel and Sterno.
    Item/n/pc effects are not meant to have durations really. They are intended for persistent features. If you have a ability on a item/n/pc with a duration then I would recommend giving that item/n/pc a "power" that they can use when the power is activated with it' associated level/duration settings.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Currently there is not an effect that will adjust move base.
    The update next week will have "MOVE" and "BASEMOVE" effect tags that can be used to adjust movement rate displayed values.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

The update next week will have "MOVE" and "BASEMOVE" effect tags that can be used to adjust movement rate displayed values.
    Nice celestian, you are great!!!

Item/n/pc effects are not meant to have durations really. They are intended for persistent features. If you have a ability on a item/n/pc with a duration then I would recommend giving that item/n/pc a "power" that they can use when the power is activated with it' associated level/duration settings.
    OK, I understand the concept... Do you have any tip/idea on how to "manage" those powers, so you can have somewhere a pool of power, so you can easily add them to the target... Let say, I want to give "Stunned" for 1d4+2 rounds to a PC, and later I would like to apply this to another stunned PC...

Quote Originally Posted by galfaroth2000 View Post
    OK, I understand the concept... Do you have any tip/idea on how to "manage" those powers, so you can have somewhere a pool of power, so you can easily add them to the target... Let say, I want to give "Stunned" for 1d4+2 rounds to a PC, and later I would like to apply this to another stunned PC...

This is how I would handle your PM issue also.
    ---

This is how I would handle your PM issue also.
    Thank you so much...

Reach on PC & NPC sheets?

Hi again, sorry to be bothering again.

MAIN Question: Is it possible to set the reach value directly for PCs or NPCs sheets, before they are added to CT?

Sub question not very important: It would be possible to have another "reach layer" to show the movement reach for the characters in the CT/Maps... I know this value can change depending on if is running or nor, but usually is quite static.
    Right now I´m using auras to show that in maps.

Sub question 2: Are the MOVE and BASEMOVE tags ready to use now? Can the BASEMOVE be used with $ in order to set the Base Move of a character to percentage like 75% of the base move: "MOVE: -[$BASEMOVE/4]"

Thread Information