DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 17 First 1234513 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    It sounds like you are using an older campaign -- possibly that used an earlier edition of the community ruleset. Unless you want to keep two versions, please delete any 2E.pak file or folder from your ruleset folder and delete any older campaigns based on those. Run an Update to bring down the latest official version and then go to Create New Campaign, choose 2E and then go. Please don't use & or other special characters in the campaign name. That can conflict with the operating system, depending on which OS and version you are using.
    Thank you for your quick reply, Doug. But I've never loaded a 2e community ruleset. Any other suggestions? Again, thanks!
    See through the skies, far beyond our world tonight,
    Hear the sounds of freedom ring, in a silent dream,
    and a million miles away.
    Reach for the stars, and live our lives forever free,
    In our hearts for a thousand years, and a thousand lifetimes before.

And the dawn of a new day will rise, a light for us all. -Dragonforce

Blog Entries
    Disregard my last reply. It works now. I did have other community items in my software, just not 2e stuff. Works like a charm now. Thank you!
    See through the skies, far beyond our world tonight,
    Hear the sounds of freedom ring, in a silent dream,
    and a million miles away.
    Reach for the stars, and live our lives forever free,
    In our hearts for a thousand years, and a thousand lifetimes before.

And the dawn of a new day will rise, a light for us all. -Dragonforce

Quote Originally Posted by Niles View Post
    Thank you for your quick reply, Doug. But I've never loaded a 2e community ruleset. Any other suggestions? Again, thanks!
    Please create a brand new 2E campaign and then, if you still have issues, provide a screenshot of the chat window when you first load the 2E campaign - showing all versions etc.. Also please provide details of the errors received.

EDIT: Not needed now.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Curiosity goads me...
    Will this be a newly supported platform, with other 2e products being made available? Or is this basically a one off for the core materials? Such as Fiend Folio or the Forgotten Relams settings books and boxes?

Blog Entries
    It will be a whole new line. We have a lot of other official products in the queue for 2E.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Varsuuk View Post
    Congratulations again!

I went to the main licensed page to bask in AD&D logo and I was HORRIFIED! The new DCC thing is there, but NO AD&D??
    Attachment 27064

Cos, I'm gonna plop the full $70 in appreciation of this AD&D license and future products. We be licensed for more right?
    The new logo is now in place.

This makes me extraordinarily happy.

Blog Entries
    The Canonfire guys seem to be all over this after someone gave them the FYI.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    The Canonfire guys seem to be all over this after someone gave them the FYI.
    Link?

Blog Entries
    As soon as I get one I'll post it. I don't have Twitter; don't agree with their business practices.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information