DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 16 of 17 First ... 614151617 Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterno View Post
    This was what I needed in my life and didn't even know it. Just bought the entire bundle. RIP $370.

Would absolutely love to see the Night Below boxed set given the treatment.
    1. Excellent decision making.

2. Patience!
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

FYI if there's an interest in getting the ball rolling on Night Below, I did convert it all to a C&C module years ago with all the art and everything and I'm sure I could rework it into a 2e module if there was an option of it getting published.
    Last edited by kylemahaney; April 24th, 2020 at 20:06. Reason: typo

I began this process a few weeks ago. It will be a extended conversion cycle because it's so big and I'm also working on the ruleset to add improvements and the upcoming FGU release.

So far, I've got the 3 booklets text into FG and formatted. I'll start walking through each book now to create the encounter/treasure/npcs.

I'm guesstimating the project wont be completed for 3 months at least. It also depends on maps and what needs to be done to them to make them acceptable for VTT use.
    Last edited by celestian; April 24th, 2020 at 20:58.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

This was what I needed in my life and didn't even know it. Just bought the entire bundle. RIP $370.

Ah, my how delightful, perhaps one small extension to go with that buffet

OLD SCHOOL RULE!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1mXVSnYyLA
    VR Gaming on I9 9900K RTX 3090 ( 4k on the go on I7 6700HQ 965M )
    Fantasy Grounds Ultimate in HD
    member_gqwebb

Great! Think I'll start with Temple of Elemental Evil, then, and by the time the party TPKs and needs to start some fresh level 1s, maybe Night Below will be out!

What kind of ruleset improvements are you looking at?

What kind of ruleset improvements are you looking at?
    I post things I'm working on in a local thread
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Today marks the day that AD&D 2E is officially released for use in FantasyGrounds.

The ruleset is a standard built-in ruleset and is available to all levels of FG - including those without a license (free/demo). Just make sure you are updated and it will show up as "2E".

Documentation for the ruleset can be found here.

Tips and tricks thread is also a good location to review for some not-so-well known features.

The first 4 releases on the store are:

I will create a thread for each product and the ruleset for feedback and details.

You can join the discussions on the Fantasy Grounds discord server in the #advanced-dungeons-and-dragons-2e channel.

Thanks to those that helped make this possible . damned particularly was a voice of great motivation. Doug always responding politely to my requests for updates and John being a great help with code issues that would stymie me.

I'm mostly happy to see this out there so folks won't have to go through all the work I did to get it here.
    Excellent, when will players options Spells&magic and Combat&Tactics released? Best optinonal rules 2ed AD&D ever.
    Thanks
    Micael

Quote Originally Posted by micael View Post
    Excellent, when will players options Spells&magic and Combat&Tactics released?
    Both would require SIGNIFICANT ruleset code changes to implement since the rules diverge from the original AD&D system. Because of that and my current project list I've no timeframe to give you.
    ---

I just picked up the core rulebooks with a couple modules to get started and the rest of the bundle next check. Thanks for everyone that worked on all the conversions. Is there a place where I can see what conversions are in progress? I am interested in the Complete Dwarves, Gnomes & Halflings and Humanoids books as well as the Complete Ninja's, Sha'irs, Psionic's, Bard's, Spacefarer's, and Gladiator's. Oh and more items like from Arms & Equipment and Aurora's Whole Realms. Also is there a way to get the original 2nd Edition Art from the Player's and DM's guides as part of my purchase as that was what I wanted to use to show my players? Lastly will there be the monster compendiums releases?
    Last edited by MaxSterling; September 20th, 2020 at 14:26.

Thread Information