FG Spreadshirt Swag

2nd Edition ruleset automation and editing effects resources?

Aside from the Atlassian article that lists most of the effects automation, are there any other resources available to help a newer user or even an intermediate user to learn more about creating custom items, spells, and such? How would I edit a weapon with a trait like Flameblade to add fire damage? Is it similar to 5e, or is the process different?

The only thing I have found is the Atlassian article.

Curious,
    Laerun
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

There is a weapons tab on the item record. Hit the gear button and under type you can add damage types. Make a copy of Frostbrand from DMG and you can see how he does it. I do not know of any documentation but its pretty easy once you understand where to put the information.

Quote Originally Posted by bayne7400 View Post
    There is a weapons tab on the item record. Hit the gear button and under type you can add damage types. Make a copy of Frostbrand from DMG and you can see how he does it. I do not know of any documentation but its pretty easy once you understand where to put the information.
    Thank you. I figured as much. I am asking for a question online.
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

Outside of the docs and the videos there are not more detailed information. I tried to include as many examples for any situations that would be needed in the Core books. I think there is even a flameblade but im not 100% (and not home to check).
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information