Page 12 of 12 First ... 2101112
    Quote Originally Posted by opusaug View Post
    Typo in The Complete Priest's Handbook - not yours celestian, it was copied just as written in the original. Under the priesthood for Seasons: "His priests maintain the calendar and are often find astronomers." I think it was supposed to read: "are often fine astronomers."

EDIT: After all, we wouldn't want a Cleric (Seasons) to be penalized by his DM because he couldn't find an astronomer.
    Fixed for next update window.
    ---
    Coding the Official AD&D Ruleset
    My Twitch Channel for AD&D and FG related streams (See schedule for live days)
    My YouTube for FG related Tutorials and AD&D Actual Plays

Is there any possibility of having available for sale the 4 volumes of the encyclopedia magica, wizard spell compendium and priest spell compendium?
    If yes, this should be a really great news!

Quote Originally Posted by graziano.girelli View Post
    Is there any possibility of having available for sale the 4 volumes of the encyclopedia magica, wizard spell compendium and priest spell compendium?
    They would be a great addition to the game but will probably take quite a bit of time to code. I wouldn't expect to see them anytime soon but could be wrong, would actually be really happy to be wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by graziano.girelli View Post
    If they did this I would like an additional sorting in the spell list based on spell rarity.

Another thing I wish they added was a spell sphere checkbox instead of a drop down. So if i'm a cleric I an check all my sphere and simply see all the spells I can take within those spheres.

Does anyone know if work is being done to convert the D or Q series to Fantasy Grounds? Everything done so far looks great and im running slavers now but id like to fold that into GDQ if they come out on FG.

Quote Originally Posted by AQuebman View Post
    Does anyone know if work is being done to convert the D or Q series to Fantasy Grounds? Everything done so far looks great and im running slavers now but id like to fold that into GDQ if they come out on FG.
    I don't believe anyone is working on Q1, I "think" someone might have D1-3 on the TODO list but it's not me so I cannot say who.
    ---
    Coding the Official AD&D Ruleset
    My Twitch Channel for AD&D and FG related streams (See schedule for live days)
    My YouTube for FG related Tutorials and AD&D Actual Plays

Thread Information