DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 17 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by opusaug View Post
    Typo in The Complete Priest's Handbook - not yours celestian, it was copied just as written in the original. Under the priesthood for Seasons: "His priests maintain the calendar and are often find astronomers." I think it was supposed to read: "are often fine astronomers."

EDIT: After all, we wouldn't want a Cleric (Seasons) to be penalized by his DM because he couldn't find an astronomer.
    Fixed for next update window.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Is there any possibility of having available for sale the 4 volumes of the encyclopedia magica, wizard spell compendium and priest spell compendium?
    If yes, this should be a really great news!

Quote Originally Posted by graziano.girelli View Post
    Is there any possibility of having available for sale the 4 volumes of the encyclopedia magica, wizard spell compendium and priest spell compendium?
    They would be a great addition to the game but will probably take quite a bit of time to code. I wouldn't expect to see them anytime soon but could be wrong, would actually be really happy to be wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by graziano.girelli View Post
    If they did this I would like an additional sorting in the spell list based on spell rarity.

Another thing I wish they added was a spell sphere checkbox instead of a drop down. So if i'm a cleric I an check all my sphere and simply see all the spells I can take within those spheres.

Does anyone know if work is being done to convert the D or Q series to Fantasy Grounds? Everything done so far looks great and im running slavers now but id like to fold that into GDQ if they come out on FG.

Quote Originally Posted by AQuebman View Post
    Does anyone know if work is being done to convert the D or Q series to Fantasy Grounds? Everything done so far looks great and im running slavers now but id like to fold that into GDQ if they come out on FG.
    I don't believe anyone is working on Q1, I "think" someone might have D1-3 on the TODO list but it's not me so I cannot say who.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Ok, i'm new here so sorry if this stuff has been covered...
    I bought Fantasy Grounds because it says it has 2nd edition dnd ruleset and thats what we play.
    I bought a 4 pack for me & my family.
    Well I just loaded it, went through & registered it & started up a trial campaign, set it as a 2nd edition campaign..
    There is NO modules. The only modules I find is a FG map and a calendar one. thats it. There is NO other modules listed.
    When I get into the campaign and click on library there are still no modules listed.
    When i go to create a character, the program loads no information for classes, races, anything really. They will load basic info for the stats I roll & put in and thats it.
    I have no idea if I've done something wrong or if they expect me to purchase the dmg, players handbook AND the monsters manual to actual use the program.

Blog Entries
    welcome myrrdan

In Fantasy Grounds a ruleset has the coding that understands the core mechanics (and often many more) of the game system. It has character sheets and npc sheets and understands how combat works.

The actual rules themselves, the contents of the rulebooks, is all copyright material owned by the publisher (or author). A growing number of 2E sourcebooks and adventures have been converted to Fantasy Grounds format and are available for purchase in the store. When you buy content from the store licensing fees are paid to the publisher and a fee is paid to the person that converted the product and to SmiteWorks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by myrrdan View Post
    Ok, i'm new here so sorry if this stuff has been covered...
    I bought Fantasy Grounds because it says it has 2nd edition dnd ruleset and thats what we play.
    I bought a 4 pack for me & my family.
    Well I just loaded it, went through & registered it & started up a trial campaign, set it as a 2nd edition campaign..
    There is NO modules. The only modules I find is a FG map and a calendar one. thats it. There is NO other modules listed.
    When I get into the campaign and click on library there are still no modules listed.
    When i go to create a character, the program loads no information for classes, races, anything really. They will load basic info for the stats I roll & put in and thats it.
    I have no idea if I've done something wrong or if they expect me to purchase the dmg, players handbook AND the monsters manual to actual use the program.
    The PHB, DMG and MM are all licensed, official content. You can sort by ruleset in the store for D&D Classics AD&D 1e/2e and you'll see all the content currently released. There's also the bundle which is a pretty damn good discounted price right now with the big sale (IMO); https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...d=WOTC2EBUNDLE .

Just so you are aware, these modules take a lot of time to put together, even if you are just talking about straight data entry, never mind any needed massaging of 40 year old maps etc... into the digital age.

That said, you can enter content yourself but it comes down to a time vs money trade off.

The 3 core rulebooks are very worth your time and purchase dollars.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

That should have been MUCH more clear in their claim of 2nd edition ruleset....
    I'm not buying players for each of our 4 FG copies, as well as DMG and monster manaul for me..
    Not for something that could have been much more clearly laid out and wasn't.
    To me it was just a nice little bait and switch.
    I'm getting my money back.

Thread Information