DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... Last

AD&D 2E Officially Licensed Ruleset and Content

Today marks the day that AD&D 2E is officially released for use in FantasyGrounds.

The ruleset is a standard built-in ruleset and is available to all levels of FG - including those without a license (free/demo). Just make sure you are updated and it will show up as "2E".

Documentation for the ruleset can be found here.

Tips and tricks thread is also a good location to review for some not-so-well known features.

The first 4 releases on the store are:

I will create a thread for each product and the ruleset for feedback and details.

You can join the discussions on the Fantasy Grounds discord server in the #advanced-dungeons-and-dragons-2e channel.

Thanks to those that helped make this possible . damned particularly was a voice of great motivation. Doug always responding politely to my requests for updates and John being a great help with code issues that would stymie me.

I'm mostly happy to see this out there so folks won't have to go through all the work I did to get it here.
    Last edited by celestian; April 4th, 2020 at 01:16.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    Holy Smoke! When did all this happen, this awesome.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    If you have a FantasyGrounds license, you should be able to get the ruleset when you update next. It will show up as "2E".
    The ruleset is a standard built-in ruleset and is available to all levels of FG - including those without a license (free/demo). Thus, people new to FG and wanting to see what the ruleset is all about can do so without spending any money, with the usual Free/Demo license limitations...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

This made my day! Thank you!
    Patrick

Ultimate License Holder
    Currently Running (rotating home campaigns): Hobgoblins, Orcs, and Kobolds, Oh My! (5E), The Enemy Within (WFRP)
    Currently Playing: Castle Zagyg (Labyrinth Lord), The Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun (AD&D)

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    The ruleset is a standard built-in ruleset and is available to all levels of FG - including those without a license (free/demo). Thus, people new to FG and wanting to see what the ruleset is all about can do so without spending any money, with the usual Free/Demo license limitations...
    Good to know, was unaware of these details. I will update.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

WOW So cool! Good fight pays off. Great job Celestian!
    and Damned...
    Last edited by madman; April 17th, 2019 at 01:45.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Amazing.

Celestian, you're Amazing.

And a greatful shout-out to Wizards of the Coast!

Blog Entries
    Celestian and damned deserve a huge credit for making this all possible. We are super happy to be working with Celestian on this. Our contacts at Wizards of the Coast, specifically Chris Lindsay, Liz Schuh and Nathan Stewart, have always been fantastic champions for us and our fanbase.

Excellent! Looking forward to some 2e fun now!

GBFF
    Ultimate Edition license holder - No License Needed to Play My Games (Need Demo Version of FG Downloaded)

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) United States; GMT -5 hours

Thread Information