5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    It is a continuation of the campaign (part 3 of a trilogy) started on May 4th, running for about 2-3 more sessions.

Players: Three regulars and one maybe so far.

Honestly, at this point in time I don't think it is likely that the game time will still change.

Sorry for not replying for so long. Unexpected real life events got in the way, but I have time now. I can get on fantasy grounds tomorrow if that works for you.

Alright, with that we would currently have five players, so a full party.

Unfortunately I'm running another game tomorrow, I could have it up WED or THUR GMT evening though.

I'm available tonight if you're online; I just messaged you in discord.

Edit: I'm not sure if it's active right now or not, but I'm getting the message "Could not connect to the host. Check your network settings and verify the host address."
    Last edited by Afterwalker; June 13th, 2019 at 20:27.

I can have the server up in around 5 minutes but will be unavailable myself.

Note that there is no game this SAT. I'm currently trying to organise a game for SUN 16th 5 or 6 PM GMT but it is as of yet unsure whether there will be one. If not, the next game will be on the regular time SAT June 22nd 6 PM GMT.

As no one has logged in so far, I'm shutting the server down again.

Next scheduled game: SAT June 22nd 6 PM GMT.

I'm available tonight if you wouldn't mind running the server.

Unfortunately I was not at home yesterday evening but I hope we'll manage to do it sometime.

I know it's been a while since we've been in touch, but I'm available tomorrow if you're still interested in having me.

Thread Information