FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFP Need 1-3 Players Sat Night 7PM EST USA Pathfinder Module into Homebrew

FG License: GM has Standard, so players will need at least a standard license or subscription
    Game System: Pathfinder

Time Zone: Eastern Time USA (UTC -5:00)
    Day of week and time: Saturday Evenings Starting at 7pm, may get moved to 6pm depending on group.
    If new game, planned start date: The game is 1 session in.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4hour session planned, weekly interval with an occasional 1 week break when it's time for new content to be set up.
    Term: Working through a module and then going homebrew, hopefully everyone will be available to go long term if my brain doesn't fail me for content.

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? There is no plan to record it at this time.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 25/75 Heavy Combat for now, but it could change as we progress.
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3 players, need 1-2 more
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 1, max money for your class
    Character restrictions: Only core races and classes at this time because I only have the Core Rulebook in Fantasy Grounds

Details of your scenario: I use a free Obsidian Portal account to track information and explain the beginning of the story as well as Character Creation. I also track sessions with a very brief recap so if you missed a session, which hopefully isn't often, you can get a general idea of what happened. You can view this info at https://thedeadofakingdom.obsidianportal.com/ and if you become a player you will be invited so you can create a copy of your character on the page if you'd like. I don't want Evil characters and if you become Evil the character will become an NPC. The group so far is mostly good and playing for flavor and story. If you want to Min/Max you probably won't get along well in this group. So far we have a mix of European and American players, but we are running/playing the game in English. I only have the Core Rulebook for now in Fantasy Grounds so we will be starting with that. This is my first time GMing in Fantasy Grounds so please be patient with me and as we progress and I get more comfortable, we may be able to open up more books.
    Last edited by Hamidgeabee; April 16th, 2019 at 23:53. Reason: Removed game calendar link because I cant figure out how to make it not blank to the players.

Good day, I have the standard license and am a fan of the Pathfinder games. I would be very interested in applying to join your group. I attempted opening the calendar link but it doesn't show anything on the other end. I'm perfectly ok with answering any questions you may have about me trough private message or Discord. As far as character goes, I'm happy to adjust to the current needs of the group, otherwise would a monk or paladin be acceptable?. Look forward to your reply.

Have a good day

I am still looking for up to 2 more people. I have 4 currently.

Are you still looking for players? If so I'd be very interested in applying to join this group as I've wanted to try my hand at pathfinder for a little while now. I'm still fairly new to tabletop and Fantasy ground having only been in 2 games (Both D&D 5th edition), and only one of them having been hosted through fantasy grounds. however I do have PDF's of the core rule book and supplementary books. As far as character goes I'm most willing to play either Cleric or Sorcerer, but am perfectly willing to play another role if it helps the party. if you have any questions please PM me.

I'm looking for 1 more player again. We just lost our rogue. It's not required that the new player be a rogue, but it is preferable for party composition. The next game is scheduled for June 8th. You will be starting at level 3.

I'd be interested in joining. I'm open to playing pretty much whatever as to fit the party composition. I'm seasoned with Pathfinder but a bit fresh to online play.

hi, i'm a long time player of dnd and pathfinder. i played on fantasy ground itself for about 2 years more or so. i would definitely like to play in your campaign if you are still looking for people. any class is fine by me (and race), to complement what the group has already. I really like that you post blurb of what is going on in the game. I intend to be there pratically every time (except when i have a special event planned: trip to comicon), but i should be there 99% of the time, and if not i will tell you way in advance.

if interested, just drop me a post.

thanks

Wayne

Thread Information