Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    A few Fantasy Grounds modules are on sale during the DMsGuild Halloween sale! You can check them out here: Halloween Sale

Do you play 5th Edition D&D? Are you always looking for exciting new supplements & content? Check out my curated list of community products available on the DMs Guild!
    Join a D&D community that runs one-shots and long running campaigns alike on The Asylum discord server!
    Interested in a West Marches style campaign using Fantasy Grounds? Sleeper Island is the best one running!
    Discuss my upcoming projects on the Grimlore Entertainment discord server!

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Here's a little something I'm proud of. Seems to be well received, Silver medal, 4.6 stars. My Dungeon Room Descriptions module that uses FG Tables to generate over 44 trillion unique dungeon room descriptions. Very easy to customize to your own needs and desires.
    https://www.dmsguild.com/product/229...iate_id=432258
    @LordEntrails: I saw this just the other day while browsing. I'll certainly pick it up, as those example descriptions were pretty evocative and inspiring. Funny how even just an inanimate door and its surroundings can stir the imagination and inspire stories (or fear!).

@Grimlore: Thank you for this thread!

Blog Entries
    Thanks k410. Always happy to hear any feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Thanks k410. Always happy to hear any feedback.
    Picked it up too with some of the other suggestions. As if I needed another reason to buy more FG modules!

Thread Information