FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    A few Fantasy Grounds modules are on sale during the DMsGuild Halloween sale! You can check them out here: Halloween Sale

Check out the Grim Press Website!
    See our FG releases on the Fantasy Grounds Store.
    We're also releasing content on the FG Forge.
    Join our community Discord server to engage with us directly: discord.gg/grimpress.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Here's a little something I'm proud of. Seems to be well received, Silver medal, 4.6 stars. My Dungeon Room Descriptions module that uses FG Tables to generate over 44 trillion unique dungeon room descriptions. Very easy to customize to your own needs and desires.
    https://www.dmsguild.com/product/229...iate_id=432258
    @LordEntrails: I saw this just the other day while browsing. I'll certainly pick it up, as those example descriptions were pretty evocative and inspiring. Funny how even just an inanimate door and its surroundings can stir the imagination and inspire stories (or fear!).

@Grimlore: Thank you for this thread!

Blog Entries
    Thanks k410. Always happy to hear any feedback.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Thanks k410. Always happy to hear any feedback.
    Picked it up too with some of the other suggestions. As if I needed another reason to buy more FG modules!

Hey Everyone,

One last update for this thread... Given the amount of content available to Fantasy Grounds users on the DMsGuild, it has been difficult to keep up with everything on various social media platforms. As such, I've decided to better focus my efforts (while still keeping forum goers up to date as best as possible).

Firstly, this thread will be retired.

However, I will continue to post all community content from the DMsGuild on the official Fantasy Grounds discord server, which you can access by clicking this link.

Note: If you have created something you would like posted on the discord server to help with advertising, please Private Message me on discord with the URL, and I'll get it posted for you. You can find me (Grimlore#6565) in the officer section.

Second, the community's good friend Tyrannosaurus VeX has created a new thread on these Fantasy Grounds forums, which he will continue to update over time with new products (this thread is specific to Grim Press DMsGuild content). Please feel free to jump over there and support the efforts of our team of converters!

Finally, I'd like to thank the FG community! You folks are good people, and I've met many friends along the way! While I haven't been overly active on the forums, I'll still pop by from time to time. That said, I love for those interested to join our community discord server. We are always chatting about Fantasy Grounds, and everyone is welcome! You can join the Grim Press server clicking this link.

Thanks all, and stay safe!
    -Grim
    Check out the Grim Press Website!
    See our FG releases on the Fantasy Grounds Store.
    We're also releasing content on the FG Forge.
    Join our community Discord server to engage with us directly: discord.gg/grimpress.

Does anyone know if VEX's Expanded Dungeon of the Mad Mage - Has LOS ?

Thread Information