Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Add a Notice Board with 50 entries to your D&D games!!

Notice Board: 50 Quest Seeds for Towns and Cities
    Author(s): Christian Eichhorn, John D. Parker
    Price: $9.99
    Description: This collection of quest seeds covers a wide variety of themes, and most require a town or city as setting. A few quests may lead the characters outside of the settlement, but they remain in the vicinity. Some quest seeds may only shine when the characters stay in the city for a longer time, to witness the fallout of their decisions or inaction. Don’t be discouraged when the characters’ investigations come to nothing, and they are forced to abandon a quest. Each notice board offers several quests for them to tackle, and it is unlikely that an entire notice board can be cleared in one session.
    Product Link: Notice Board: 50 Quest Seeds for Towns and Cities on the DMs Guild

Do you play 5th Edition D&D? Are you always looking for exciting new supplements & content? Check out my curated list of community products available on the DMs Guild!
    Join a D&D community that runs one-shots and long running campaigns alike on The Asylum discord server!
    Interested in a West Marches style campaign using Fantasy Grounds? Sleeper Island is the best one running!
    Discuss my upcoming projects on the Grimlore Entertainment discord server!

A new creature compendium for all you Ravnica fans!!

Creature Compendium of Ravnica
    Author(s): Christopher Willett, John D. Parker, Trevor Armstrong
    Price: $14.95
    Description: The Creature Compendium of Ravnica is loaded with monsters inspired by cards from Magic the Gathering. This book pairs perfectly with Guildmaster's Guide to Ravnica. It is the essential tool for any Dungeon Master running their campaign set in the City of Guilds.
    Inside you will find over 90 unique monsters to throw at your players such as: Nicol Bolas, Chandra Nalaar, the Humongulus and other creatures inspired by the cards.
    Product Link: The Creature Compendium of Ravnica on the DMs Guild

Do you play 5th Edition D&D? Are you always looking for exciting new supplements & content? Check out my curated list of community products available on the DMs Guild!
    Join a D&D community that runs one-shots and long running campaigns alike on The Asylum discord server!
    Interested in a West Marches style campaign using Fantasy Grounds? Sleeper Island is the best one running!

The hottest-selling title currently on the DMs Guild has been converted for use in Fantasy Grounds! Check out Heroes of Baldur's Gate!!

Heroes of Baldur's Gate
    Author(s): James Ohlen, Jesse Sky, Trevor Armstrong, Shaun Sides, Rob Twohy
    Price: $29.95
    Description: Sinister forces are moving against the city of Baldur’s Gate! The city is threatened from within by agents of the nefarious Zhentarim, who seek to fill the power vacuum left behind in the wake of these events. Meanwhile, the Shadow Druids plot to destroy the city by performing terrible rituals, deep within the Cloakwood. Who will rise to oppose them?
    Product Link: Heroes of Baldur's Gate on the DMs Guild

Quick reminder that the DM's Guild Massive May Sale is still ongoing for 3 more days. Almost every title is discounted, with tons of Fantasy Grounds modules to pick from!! Click the banner below to check out all the amazing Fantasy Grounds content available!

Thread Information