5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    Blog Entries
    Are the products on DM's guild available to convert to Fantasy Grounds modules? Specifically, Steampunk and Wild West would be great to convert for 5e. There is not enough representation of this genre.
    See through the skies, far beyond our world tonight,
    Hear the sounds of freedom ring, in a silent dream,
    and a million miles away.
    Reach for the stars, and live our lives forever free,
    In our hearts for a thousand years, and a thousand lifetimes before.

And the dawn of a new day will rise, a light for us all. -Dragonforce

For your personal use, you can pretty much convert anything. For distribution, you would need permission of the author (and/or publisher where it is a factor) to do a conversion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Niles View Post
    Are the products on DM's guild available to convert to Fantasy Grounds modules? Specifically, Steampunk and Wild West would be great to convert for 5e. There is not enough representation of this genre.
    Many of the items on the DGsG, and all of the ones moderated on this thread, are already in FG modules.

For personal use, you can convert anything you want, for publishing on the DMsG, it has it's own rules. You can get started with it here; https://support.dmsguild.com/hc/en-u...al-Information

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Glad to see the Waterdeep City Encounters I converted is up there. I converted it for personal use and I offered it to them for free so that others could use it. I am running a dragon heist campaign now and it comes in handy.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    Glad to see the Waterdeep City Encounters I converted is up there. I converted it for personal use and I offered it to them for free so that others could use it. I am running a dragon heist campaign now and it comes in handy.
    That's awesome! It is a fantastic conversion imo - the author provided me a comp copy to review and I found the conversion top notch!
    Check out the Grim Press Website!
    See our FG releases on the Fantasy Grounds Store.
    We're also releasing content on the FG Forge.
    Join our community Discord server to engage with us directly: discord.gg/grimpress.

Just a post to promote a huge update for Grimlore's Grimoire!

18 new spells, complete class spell lists & over 100 balance updates - all for free! Go check out this pay what you want supplement on the DMsGuild!

Grimlore's Grimoire
    Author(s): Trevor Armstrong
    Price: Pay What You Want
    Description: This supplement adds 208 new spells covering all spell levels to the 5th edition ruleset; Cantrips to 9th level. They have gone through countless hours of playtesting and have been made available to the community for free!
    Product Link: Grimlore's Grimoire on the DMs Guild
    Join our community Discord server to engage with us directly: discord.gg/grimpress.

For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Blog Entries
    Noce one. The PDF has 13 rating for 5.0 stars.

Reminder to all, please rate and if you can review stuff you buy on the DMsGuild (like the FG version of this). It is extremely useful to the authors AND other potential buyers

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Just added: The Heir of Orcus: Verse I & II

This bundle includes 2 AL adventures in PDF & Fantasy Grounds formats!

Heir of Orcus: Verse I & II
    Author(s): Anthony Joyce
    Price: $14.95
    Description: Two of the highest rated Adventurers League Modules ever in one awesome bundle! Levels 1-4 (Tier 1), 4-8 Hours of content. In beautiful pdf, softcover, or hardcover formats. These modules feature three ways to play: join the Knights of Holy Judgment, the Cult of Zariel, or the forces of Chaos as you search for a lost Angel of Tyr, Ser Vindictus. Your adventurers will face tense moral dilemmas as they prepare to delve into the ancient and deadly Temple of Orcus! Play like it is 1990 and experience the first Adventurer’s League modules to use 16-bit art for maps, tokens, NPC portraits, and magic items!
    Product Link: The Heir of Orcus: Verse I & II on the DMs Guild

Interested in adding a little steampunk to your Forgotten Realms or Eberron settings? The Greasemonkey's Handbook is for you!

Greasemonkey's Handbook
    Author(s): Vall Syrene, Mogman Dubloon, Trevor Armstrong, Shaun Sides, Rob Twohy
    Price: $14.99
    Description: The Greasemonkey's Handbook is a comprehensive guide to building, piloting, and fighting alongside your very own mechanical constructs in the fantastic world of Dungeons and Dragons 5th edition. Designed from the ground up to be completely compatible with almost any campaign setting, this handbook brings the world of mechs, tanks, cars, carts, and any other mechanical, magitech or sci-fi vehicle or construct you can think of into your games. With step-by-step guides to building your own custom creations, the possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
    Product Link: The Greasemonkey's Handbook on the DMs Guild
    Last edited by Grimlore; May 1st, 2019 at 19:02.

Thread Information