FG Spreadshirt Swag

Races not Showing on Character Wizard

Hi

When I try to make a character through character wizard it does not give me the option to pick the dhampir and hexblood races from Van Richten's Guide to Ravonloft. I have the module loaded and the races are available on the race tab/data base. This issue is in all my campaigns.

I have tried to create a character manualy instead but have run up againt a diffrent problem. When trying to create a druid it only give a section for cantrips in the actions tab of the character sheet. There is nowhere for me to put first level spells.

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks

Moderator: Moved to 5e. The Forge House of Healing isn't an ideal place for a post about a non forge item
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; February 6th, 2022 at 10:43.

These aren't races per se. They lack vital traits such as ability scores. They are meant to be overlaid onto another race such as Dwarf or elf or human etc. This kind of thing is extremely difficult to sort out so the wizard doesn't include them. If you want to use one of these races then you'll need to manually add them (or at least the abilities that aren't in your original race) or use drag and drop.

If using drag and drop just drag the spells you want and drop in the actions tab and the power groups will be set up for you.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; February 6th, 2022 at 10:45.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information