DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Blog Entries

SWADE with Simple Grey/Brown Themes Problems

This was mentioned on the discord the other night (and I forgot about it until now). This occurs only on the SWADE ruleset and the character sheet, and affects the tabs on the side plus the button to close the sheet. I can't grab a screen shot since the mouse pointer doesn't show up in the captured image.

Placing the cursor over the tabs on the character sheets get you the windows side to side arrows like you are being asked to resize the window. The cursor needs to be quite low on each of the tabs to be able to click a tab and go to that respective portion of the character sheet. The defined button area of each tab is not as large as the tab itself (or so it would seem). To go along with that, you can't click on the X in the top right corner to close the character sheet. The same thing happens with the double headed arrow icon.

Not sure if the theme creator is still active or if this is going to take a bit of tinkering. When it comes to bounds and anchors its above me
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Mortar View Post
    This was mentioned on the discord the other night (and I forgot about it until now). This occurs only on the SWADE ruleset and the character sheet, and affects the tabs on the side plus the button to close the sheet. I can't grab a screen shot since the mouse pointer doesn't show up in the captured image.

Placing the cursor over the tabs on the character sheets get you the windows side to side arrows like you are being asked to resize the window. The cursor needs to be quite low on each of the tabs to be able to click a tab and go to that respective portion of the character sheet. The defined button area of each tab is not as large as the tab itself (or so it would seem). To go along with that, you can't click on the X in the top right corner to close the character sheet. The same thing happens with the double headed arrow icon.

Not sure if the theme creator is still active or if this is going to take a bit of tinkering. When it comes to bounds and anchors its above me
    Had the same problem. When I converted my 50F game to SWADE, my players hated the pixel bitching required by the simple brown theme we had been using. Had to switch to the new default theme since using the one I had been using since the start of the campaign became intolerable after the switch.

Thread Information