Starfinder Playlist

players cant connect.

Sorry guys looking around i have no idea where to put this thread.

im trying to run a campaighn using a ultimate one month subscription but people are getting errors when using the alias and the external ip can anyone help?

Hi damned thanks for that link i did manage to get into my router and find the port settings. however when i save using port 1802 and come back to the port the rule i saved is gone. i tested using other ports and those rules set up fine its only the 1802 one that dissapears on me. im contacting my internet guys at this moment but was wondering if youve seen this issue before.

Im putting in my computer name as name, 1802-1802 as the ports and my computer ip as the ip?

Blog Entries
    screenshot?

ok after 4 hours of test and 2 and half hours with tech guys going through my computer router systems nothing worked. I manually factory reset my router and now the port is saving and staying as it should and I'm getting a success now on the fantasy grounds run test. I can't be sure until one of my players come online but I believe it will work now thanks for all of your help on this issue.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryjulserenity View Post
    ok after 4 hours of test and 2 and half hours with tech guys going through my computer router systems nothing worked. I manually factory reset my router and now the port is saving and staying as it should and I'm getting a success now on the fantasy grounds run test. I can't be sure until one of my players come online but I believe it will work now thanks for all of your help on this issue.
    Well done Ryjulserenity - could you post the screen shot of your working rule?
    We are in different TZs and I had gone to bed when you posted your screenshots.

Thread Information