Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: FG conventions

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I did 8 years of tax returns once...
    Gawd, isn't that a PITA! (having done something similar )
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    I will say that the second weekend in April often keeps me from playing or DMing that one. April 15th is Tax Day in the US. And since I procrastinate, I'm always doing taxes instead of playing. Don't know if that impacts the numbers of other players or GMs though.
    There’s always a couple of people who say "I couldn’t make it because of..."

You’re the second person to mention US tax day this year. We’ve basically been running the April FG Con on this weekend for 4 years now and it’s the first time anyone's mentioned anything.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Earth, approximately 250 million light years away from the constellation of Kasterborus
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    FG Con is most likely to fall on the second weekend of April and October each time. It has occasionally been on the third weekend.
    It is on that particular weekend mostly because of the timing of daylight savings changes...

There is approx 15 weeks or 100 days between the start of the year and FG Con... just saying
    So what you are saying is "there's plenty of time to plan ahead". Hope to host a game for the next FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Kabooz View Post
    So what you are saying is "there's plenty of time to plan ahead". Hope to host a game for the next FG Con!
    A Doctor Who game? I'm in! As long as it doesn't fall on Thanksgiving.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    There’s always a couple of people who say "I couldn’t make it because of..."

You’re the second person to mention US tax day this year. We’ve basically been running the April FG Con on this weekend for 4 years now and it’s the first time anyone's mentioned anything.
    Then keep on doing so. I'm only one little data point. Hopefully next year I will be down in Feb when I should be!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

we need a summerCON guess that depends where you live but...

Quote Originally Posted by KILLGORE View Post
    we need a summerCON...
    Go ahead!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by KILLGORE View Post
    we need a summerCON guess that depends where you live but...
    FGDaze can happen in the summer.

Here’s a start of a listing of other online cons, some of which may take FG games:

https://www.gameconventioncentral.com/p/online.html?m=1

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Unfortunately pretty much all other online cons as a default require roll20 as the VTT. I imagine it could change if there is enough player/GM interest though.

Quote Originally Posted by stephan_ View Post
    Unfortunately pretty much all other online cons as a default require roll20 as the VTT. I imagine it could change if there is enough player/GM interest though.
    I shot Jackercon a note just now to find out. There's also "Fear the Boot" con in the summer.

Thread Information