DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Abstract Dungeon ?

Hello

Would anyone have a Ruleset, or the start of one, for Abstract Dungeon ?

https://www.sneakattackpress.com/pro...stractdungeon/

If not, I may have a look at starting one, but I have no experience so ...

Thanks a lot.
    Last edited by celjabba; April 14th, 2019 at 19:44. Reason: typo

Blog Entries
    Why not just make a character sheet using MoreCore Ruleset? Or if it has advanced dice mechanics then look at DORCore Ruleset if MCR doesn't have the dice you need.

You can play any game with the generic ruleset (CoreRPG, MoreCore, DORCore) but you just won't have automation, which for this game sounds like you don't need any anyway.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Guess I will have to delve elbow-deep into Morecore...

Dice mechanics are not a problem, there is none.

You throw a bunch of d6 at the start, assign them to various area of the character sheet and spend them as the game progress.

Taking damage is lowering the displayed value of one or several dice.

As far as I can see, there is no way to store "3D" dice on the character sheet after rolling them.

So, for each "stats", I will want an area with up to X widget displayed, each with value of "none,1,2,3,4,5,6"
    Ideally with a dice bitmap instead of a numerical value displayed.
    And either buttons or ctrl-wheel mouse to "show/hide/increase/lower" dices.

If I understand what I just read correctly, I should just do a .ext, so that I get the coreset upgrade automatically ?
    And I should just tinker with campaign\record_char_main ?

Time to learn, I guess.
    Last edited by celjabba; April 15th, 2019 at 15:58.

Blog Entries
    Are the number of d6 pre-rolled set? Though it would not be as pretty , you should be able to easily make a character sheet using any of the generic rulesets and then just have the player list them in the various fields you want. Maybe individual line numbers. Not really sure.

Then, after you have a working version, you can then go and do an extension to start making the character sheet look better and maybe adding in functions for dragging the die rolls to the character sheet etc. Start basic then add.

Their is a video tutorial around on making a MoreCore extension. I would take a look at that

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information