DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: D&D 5E One shot

D&D 5E One shot

Hello,
    I am looking to run a one shot at 7PM EST using an Adventure league module here on Fantasy grounds in Boravia. I will not be using the Adventure league rules. Just the module. I'm looking for 2-5 players to join up. I am hoping to run a few one shots to get used to the Client before starting up a campaign. So if anyone is interested, please let me know.

I am new to Fantasy grounds but not as a DM. I've been through the tutorial and the sample campaign that Fantasy grounds provides so I know somewhat of what im doing. Just not all the tricks and in and Outs yet in being quick and efficient. I have DM'ed for the last year and half at a local game store.

I would be interested.

Thank you for the interest. I would love to still run the game, but so far, you've been the only one in the posts i've made in various areas to respond. So I will have to delay this unless you have at least two others to join. I will probably change this around to sometime on Saturday next weekend if that is ok.

I've got 2 friends that may be interested later in the week.

That works for me. I'm free every night but Wednesdays.

Ok. I will get with them and let you know.

Are you still looking to run it?

I am. I tried to make a post in the Calendar for this coming Friday. But doesn't seem to be showing up yet. Unless others suggest a time, I am looking for Friday night at 7pm eastern. It will be the Marionette Adventure league module.

i would like to play

Thread Information