Starfinder Playlist

Suggestion for Future FG Con's

Good day,

I wanted to participate in this FG Con except it was the weekend before US Tax Day (April 15), and I knew I would be busy. Even one weekend later and I would have been able to do run a game or two.

I hope it was good.
    Dale McCoy, Jr (Ultimate License holder)

President of Jon Brazer Enterprises. See all of our products available for Fantasy Grounds.

Sorry you weren’t able to make it this year. One week later would be the Easter weekend and a lot of people would be unavailable then. So that wouldn’t work.

We're never going to get the perfect time for everyone. We’ve pretty much settled on the second weekend of April (unless it clashes with Easter) for the last few years as it works for most.

Look for FG Con 15 in October, hopefully you’ll be able to make that.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

OK, has anysthing been decided for FG Con 16 (2020.1) already? april 12th is the Easter week-end...

Nothing decided yet.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information