DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 19 First ... 2345614 ... Last

Thread: Hacking a Theme

That fixed the dice tower thank you. The only issue I am having now is the Chat Window resetting itself to a default location every time I restart fantasy grounds. But I dont think thats a theme specific issue as it does the same with the default Starfinder theme as well.

Quote Originally Posted by msbranin View Post
    That fixed the dice tower thank you. The only issue I am having now is the Chat Window resetting itself to a default location every time I restart fantasy grounds. But I dont think thats a theme specific issue as it does the same with the default Starfinder theme as well.
    Yep, that's an FG thing...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Yep, that's an FG thing...
    Shouldn't that be saved to the windowscondition file in the campaign dir. (not sure actual file name Im on my phone)
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Shouldn't that be saved to the windowscondition file in the campaign dir. (not sure actual file name Im on my phone)
    It isn't being saved. Whether it *should* is up for debate...

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ions-not-saved
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Personally with the chat window being shoved down on top of my dice every restart.... I tend to think it should be saved. That is just me though

Very nice extension. Thank you.

Updated to 1.2, to fix the dice tower. Sorry for the delay. I've been off doing other things.

Classic & Unity Ultimate License Holder

I love this theme but I have noticed one issue when I send an image like a map to the background. When I do that I am no longer able to do anything with the image including closing it also it still reserves space on the right for the old button bar. you get to that mode by clicking the little brown button next to the lock at the top of the image window. I like that mode and use it alot because I can have my NPC blocks and story windows open and easy to get to when the map is open.

IIRC that function anchors to the Sidebar And the Chat Window. So it will not work as intended when both those items are on one side of the screen. Just make your images larger do not send them to the backbround.

And in hindsight maybe those buttons should be commented out @swbuza
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

I've literally never used that feature before. will have to experiment.

Classic & Unity Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information