FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 19 First ... 5678917 ... Last

Thread: Hacking a Theme

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklamb View Post
    Thanks for the quick fix for background images. I made a change to my layout for it to closer match the original themes size adjusting for the larger chat window and removal of shortcuts from the right with the following change.

<panel name="imagebackpanel" modes="host,client">
    <anchored>
    <left offset="530" />
    <top />
    <right />
    <bottom offset="-33" />
    </anchored>
    <class>imagebackpanel</class>
    <disabled />
    </panel>
    If you use the Test server 3.3.8 has fixed the chat window saving placement and size adjustment
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Russell, I think his reply/fix was more for the way this theme handles maximizing a map in Fantasy Grounds and less about the resizing of the chat window and the current version not remembering where it was last placed and resized. Currently, even with the changes made to this theme, when you maximize the map .. the Map leaves a gap on the right side of the screen to account for the buttons that are no longer there.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by msbranin View Post
    Russell, I think his reply/fix was more for the way this theme handles maximizing a map in Fantasy Grounds and less about the resizing of the chat window and the current version not remembering where it was last placed and resized. Currently, even with the changes made to this theme, when you maximize the map .. the Map leaves a gap on the right side of the screen to account for the buttons that are no longer there.
    I dont think that will be addressable...

Actually, the images will go all the way to the right edge of the screen. I had put a 100 pixel offset around the image for the first zoom step (background). Seeing how people don't want that, I've removed it in v1.5.

(Blacklamb found my offset and removed it for himself. I've followed suit.)
    Last edited by swbuza; July 11th, 2019 at 05:18.

Classic & Unity Ultimate License Holder

Incidentally, from a spacing perspective, doing icons instead of text bars consumes more vertical space because the upper dock will go vertical. It's tough to fit everything into a single column and have it look okay. The built in ability to scale is actually a detriment with small icons, and since the default behavior of the sidebar is to expand to the left, it doesn't work great in the chat window. Still tinkering...

Updated to 1.6 with both Bars and Icons versions.

Upstate NY (and not Westchester, I mean dead in the middle)
    Quote Originally Posted by swbuza View Post
    Updated to 1.6 with both Bars and Icons versions.
    amazing.... incredible work.

I've been looking around, and I can't seem to find a solution to this. Any way I can use the DOE: Locations Extension and DOE: Organisations Extension while using this theme? Otherwise, this is perfect!

Is the issue the lack of compatible icons?

Quote Originally Posted by swbuza View Post
    Is the issue the lack of compatible icons?
    My bad! I missed turning them on in the library (used to them already being turned on in 5E).

The buttons are very small, but clickable.

2019-07-22_20-23-06.png

Thread Information