Starfinder Playlist
Page 6 of 19 First ... 4567816 ... Last

Thread: Hacking a Theme

tyvm amazing tweak
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Me gusta jugar Savage Worlds settings como Rippers y Hell on earth. Call of Cthulhu ed 5 a 7 y DnD 5E.
    Me gusta la musica, soy bajista y tambien la fotografia de boda en Guadalajara donde vivo y trabajo.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    That looks good,nice and clean.
    But there mght need a optuon added to the options menu. Giving you the option between Icons or Words.
    Personally I liked rhe word buttons better. Didnt have to mouse over the icon everytime. Some of us older folk dont have rhe memory to remember what Icon did what.
    Just me thinking ourloud.
    I was thinking the exact same thing for the exact same reasons. But that means I'll need to do some thinking.

Classic & Unity Ultimate License Holder

Incidentally, I did create button, button_down, and button_hover versions of those icons and I got hover working for the dock portion of the bar, but not the stack portion (top) or the bottom portion (library and tokens). Anyone know how to do that easily? Seems to have a different treatment.

SWBUZA
    A easy way to handle this that dont required major coding is ro offer it in both styles
    Icons
    Words
    The only draw back is you have to update both when making bug fixes.
    But as long as the names are the same for the graphics in both you can fix one version and copy / paste everything except the ..graphics to to other
    Last edited by Samarex; July 8th, 2019 at 22:57.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by swbuza View Post
    Incidentally, I did create button, button_down, and button_hover versions of those icons and I got hover working for the dock portion of the bar, but not the stack portion (top) or the bottom portion (library and tokens). Anyone know how to do that easily? Seems to have a different treatment.
    I believe those are in a different area I will have a look and see.
    Just so you know Im currentally the Primary developer for the Starfinder ruleset. I will make sure to keep you informed if I make any changes that affect you theme.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by msbranin View Post
    That fixed the dice tower thank you. The only issue I am having now is the Chat Window resetting itself to a default location every time I restart fantasy grounds. But I dont think thats a theme specific issue as it does the same with the default Starfinder theme as well.
    As a Note Moon Wizard has already addressed this issue in the upcoming 3.3.8 release. Chat window and other movable windows are being saved.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Release-v3-3-8
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Upstate NY (and not Westchester, I mean dead in the middle)
    Quote Originally Posted by swbuza View Post
    Something like this?
    hold on, i need to go change my pants....

this should be a standard option for all Fantasy Grounds themes. This is exactly what i have wanted from the first time i realized FG could be modded...

I will make sure to keep you informed if I make any changes that affect you theme.
    I really appreciate that! Thank you.

SWBUZA
    A easy way to handle this that dont required major coding is ro offer it in both styles
    Icons
    Words
    Agreed. This will have to be the way it is for a while. Although I'm thinking: Buttons vs. Icons.

Thanks for the quick fix for background images. I made a change to my layout for it to closer match the original themes size adjusting for the larger chat window and removal of shortcuts from the right with the following change.

<panel name="imagebackpanel" modes="host,client">
    <anchored>
    <left offset="530" />
    <top />
    <right />
    <bottom offset="-33" />
    </anchored>
    <class>imagebackpanel</class>
    <disabled />
    </panel>

Thread Information