STAR TREK 2d20

Dead Suns Question

Hi everyone, my group and I are going to be running Dead Suns soon so I have been reading through the first book and came upon something that needs clarification. So on the Aceron there is a dead space goblin in the main corridor with an Akata. Now would that goblin become a Void Zombie if it failed its saving throw for void death or not? Technically its statblock lists them as Humanoids.
    I am running the game for a party of 6 players so I have had to tweak some of the encounters slightly already and the CR shouldn't be an issue for them either way.

Quote Originally Posted by gamemaster09367 View Post
    Hi everyone, my group and I are going to be running Dead Suns soon so I have been reading through the first book and came upon something that needs clarification. So on the Aceron there is a dead space goblin in the main corridor with an Akata. Now would that goblin become a Void Zombie if it failed its saving throw for void death or not? Technically its statblock lists them as Humanoids.
    i've just finished running Dead Suns with 5 players. Goblins can be affected by the Void Bite.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Thread Information