DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Player Character Creation

I am currently testing out M&M on fantasy grounds to get familiar with it and run a campaign.
    First issue, I'm using a hex grid and character token size always reset when removed. Is the away to have the token stay at the size I want.
    Second, I had opened to play as a character and get their pov, and make sure they can create their sheet but nothing pops up in the library. The hero's handbook does appear to be check as available to players. So I can't find whats up.

1) Check the info on token scaling here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...Tokens#Scaling You may need to lock the scaling.
    2) The player has to specifically open the modules they want to see. The GM allowing access doesn't open it on the player side.

EDIT: Oh, and welcome to the FG forums!
    Last edited by Trenloe; April 12th, 2019 at 17:57.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Unfortunately I did do the locking. It only stops the token from getting larger when zooming in and out but if I delete the token and put it back on the map. Boom default size again.

Ill double check to see from player view if I had the module open on that side

And im glad to be here.

If you’ve manually scaled an individual token using CTRL+mouse wheel then that scaling is not stored, it goes when you delete the token from the map as the scaling was only linked to that token instance on the map.

Assuming that the tokens have a similar size, use the lock token scale functionality (zoom the map in/out until the token is scaled how you want it in relation to the map, then lock token scale) - don’t scale tokens individually. Once the correct token scaling is locked for a map (you need to do it for each map) then adding tokens will result in them being scaled.
    Last edited by Trenloe; April 13th, 2019 at 16:33.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ahhhh. I'll try that when im home

It indeed worked thanks so much
    Last edited by TheAnarq; April 14th, 2019 at 18:36.

Thread Information