DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    VenomousFiligree

[MoreCore] Everywhen Extension

As requested keeping to one thread, however to keep the title relevant it's a new one!

Response to this thread:

The Global Dice Value would apply to the whole campaign, I think what you propose would be limited to individual sheets.

I'll take a look at the Bardic Inspiration extension.

Response to this thread:

Your answers may be clear to you but they are not clear to me.
    You need to be really specific...
    You need to have all the fields in the CT - you could get away only having Current Health and Current Mental for PCs but not for NPCs.
    So you would need Current, Lasting, Normal, Fatigue x2

Likewise your response!
    Why do all fields need to be in the CT? Especially when there is the option to turn them off!?

Blog Entries
    In the Combat Tracker the PC is linked to their character sheet. Any changes on one are reflected in the other.
    NPCs dont exist until they are dragged into the CT.
    Im a bit tired so I may be thinking this through wrong but I think you will want all those combat fields in the combat tracker.

The option to turn them off is if your game doesnt need them.
    I think your game needs them there.... They dont need to be visible to the Players but I think they ought to be there for the system to be able to reference it.

Blog Entries
    If the global dice is global for everyone I would create it as an OPTION. Have a look at some of the INIT Options as a guide there.

Then you would create your Rolls to accept an input that doesnt use the dice size eg:

/everywhen 2d

The roll itself would add 2 dice to the array of size specified in the Options - but you would code that in the roll.

I know it is unlikely, but was anything further done with this? Has anyone else created any resources for use with Everywhen?

I am tinkering with setting up a sheet for a private game using morecore, once I have the kinks ironed out I'd be happy to share.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy_9000 View Post
    I am tinkering with setting up a sheet for a private game using morecore, once I have the kinks ironed out I'd be happy to share.
    I'd be interested to see what you do with this, Everywhen is on my list of games to run

Its a rough stock morecore sheet - only the rolls are set up and i havent added much in the way of automation, keeping it consistent with the adding of the modifiers manually was important for my group but linking the attacks and damage for certain weapons etc could be done without too much fuss. I have the players adjust the LB and Fatigue totals as i go, though Resolve could be tracked in c5 (not used resolve in the game i ran on FG)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information