FG Spreadshirt Swag
    VenomousFiligree

MoreCore Global Dice Value

The dice strings in MoreCore have “d#” in them where the # is replaced with the required number to allow the appropriate die to be rolled.

Is it possible that a term could be used to represent a global die value specified in options?

In Everywhen the core mechanic is 2d6, however there is the option to use 2d8, 2d10 or 2d12. To allow this on the character sheet, if I could use something like 2d*, with * being selected in options (as 6, 8, 10 or 12) it would help greatly in allowing players to decide what dice they wanted to use. Alternative I would produce four separate character sheet templates…

Blog Entries
    The simplest answer is to use Roll Parameters.
    There are many ways to do it.
    You could put the Dice value (4/6/8/10/12) in Hero Points or in a Chat Roll (in a parameter) or in C4 or C5 for example.
    You then drag that field in to A and you make your rolls like this

/die (p1)d(a)+(p2)

Something else you could look at is I did a Hero Points for 5E that I think supports Bardic Inspiration using differing dice sizes. Something like that. Use that extension or pinch some code from it, or some inspiration at least, and that might be a prettier looking solution. Ultimately it might be a combination of the two methods.

Also - suggestion - keep all your Questions in one thread and Ill see them faster...

mc-vf1.jpg

VenomousFiligree
    Taken to the thread here.

Thread Information