Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Octavious: "The only constant in the universe is change."

Classic & Unity Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Octavious View Post
    I sure wish I knew lua and how everything worked.. If I could use visual C++ or visual C# via API I would be happy to help... Im pretty good at that..in fact Im very good at that.. but Im just too old to spend time learning new stuff lol..
    Im too old too - but its a matter of priority.
    If the desire to do something becomes string enough, it gets more priority.
    Dont let age or lack of other experience convince you that you cant.
    If you really want to have a crack at it - do it - but understand it will be an investment of many hours over a long period of time.
    you would really want to invest at least 3 hours a week when starting to learn something like this.

Im going to learn lua any suggestions on resources that would be useful? I bought a book on it already but just curious if there are any good tools out there that you think would be useful in my mission.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGM View Post
    Im going to learn lua any suggestions on resources that would be useful? I bought a book on it already but just curious if there are any good tools out there that you think would be useful in my mission.
    Here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ts_-_Scripting

And if you’re familiar with structured programming, here: https://www.lua.org/

And lots of examples of LUA code for FG in the rulesets and extensions.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I Tried build my own basedate,
    the class, ok,
    weapon, ok
    feat ok
    Armor ok
    starship .. ... .... ... ... Some can give me a gun for shot myself?

It's a pity, I bought the book in pdf when the game went on sale, in pdf for obvious reasons, when it came out in Spain I bought the book, and now to play I have to pay $ 50 because I can not make the base of data.
    Last edited by Redwolffield; May 3rd, 2019 at 20:17.

Thread Information